Chapter 29 - Ella

Ella

We got home and I thought he'd want to get some sleep because of his head ache. But Kai had totally other plans. He just picked me up from the second we got through the door. Kissing me. My hands were twined behind his head.

"Ella, I can't look at you in this damn dress anymore." We'd made out on the bathroom counter twice, he didn't even bother taking the dress off the first time, he just pushed it aside. Knowing I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Then the dress was off and I wore only my heels. It was bliss, my head hung back as my hair stuck to the sweat on my back.

I felt oblivious to the world, I felt like I was out of my body, looking down on it, he was now standing between my legs that twined behind his head, at my ankles, with only my shoes on and I had braced myself with my hands behind me, my head had thudded against the mirror on the wall and it was just... pure and unadulterated lust.. He just peppered my body with kisses till I floated back down into it. I could have gone again. But I knew he had a head ache.

"I need a shower, baby." I told him, he nodded, still sucking on my neck kissing me behind my ear, I groaned. He pulled off my shoes and carried me in. And held me up against the wall, kissing me some more. Apparently, I was wrong, he was good to go too. Oh god, I wanted more. Fuck. I was so addicted to this. I just could not get enough of him.

My loud moans were drowned out by the water. And I felt the will to stand leave my body. I was panting so hard into his mouth.

He carried me to the counter top and dried us off. He pulled out cotton and make up remover from my bag to clean up my face. I hooked my legs around him while he did it.

"There she is." He smiled, kissing me. I smiled back, kissing his face.

"How's your head, baby?"

"Which one?" He grinned, I laughed.

"Does it matter? They're both only capable of thinking one thing." He laughed out.

"Actually throbbing. I think I might be coming in for a migraine." He really didn't look well.

"Do you want to take something for it?" I asked, putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. He nodded, kissing me back.

"Do you want me to massage your head?" He smiled wide against my lips holding me tighter. He had such a gutter brain.

I pulled his hair lightly, smiling. "This head." I clarified. He laughed now, nodding and went back to kissing me for a bit. "Love you, babe." He said. I smiled. "Love you back."

I finally pulled on the sweatshirt he gave me. And scooted back to the head of the bed and patted the bed between my legs. He grinned so wide crawling over and resting this head on my chest half lying down. "You know, baby, this might be my favorite place to be in the world."

"Behave." I said, he laughed.

I used some eucalyptus and mint oil and massaged his head, forehead and temples, in gentle and strong strokes, he groaned. "Oh, babe, that feels great." I kissed his head.

"Ella?"

"hmm?

"I wanted to talk to you about something. A few somethings actually." Ok, this sounded serious.

"You sure? You have a head ache. You're supposed to relax." He just nodded. "This is the most relaxed I've been the whole day." I was weirdly so happy to hear that. "Ok, sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"I spoke to Smith about sorting out the insurance policy this morning ok? He said he'll need your signatures on a few things and he'll get in touch with the bank. You might need to come into the office for it sometime this week." I heaved a sigh. I wasn't sure what to do or say about that. I wasn't even sure how to feel about it.