Chapter 77 - Kai

Kai

She looked like a fucking A list celebrity walking a red carpet. fuck. Her dress was the same exact colour of my eyes, where did she keep finding these? It looked expensive as hell. I looked at her to make sure this was Ella. She dropped her lipstick and phone in my pocket along with a small card wallet. I knew what was going to happen tonight. Everyone would just gape at her. They already were. They would see the series and know it was her. But she didn't seem to care so far, I asked if she needed an SOS she shook her head no. That was all Rob, I knew it. 

Fuck. She was too beautiful for her own good. I'd seen Carmichael around. I prayed he didn't buy anything but knowing him, he would. It was Ella. Fuck. Should I stop the sale if he did buy one? I was confused. Everyone just stared openly. I knew she would get conscious.

She was the most stunning woman ever. It was blinding. She was blinding. She was wearing makeup; her grey green eyes were so stark and penetrating. I put a hand around her pulling her to my side. She was barely an inch shorter than me.

"Babe, I know you don't like socialising but I'm sorry, I just can't let you out of sight, ok?"

"Kai, you are being so nuts, baby." she said. I didn't care how nuts I was being. "I'll just go hang with the boys.."

"No, my love, you will not leave my side, Ella. That is not a fucking request, ok?" I knew full well I was being completely overbearing, but I couldn't care less. She didn't seem to care.

She nodded. "Fine. But can't shake hands and hug people, ok?" I knew she couldn't. I wasn't going to force her to, but I needed her next to me.

"That's fine, I don't care, just don't go anywhere, just stay with me, please." She looped her arm around mine, holding my upper arm sticking to me. I sighed. "Why are you on edge, Kai?" she asked softly.

"Baby, because my fiancé looks like a damn celebrity and I haven't seen you all day and I need you, so fucking bad."

"Isn't there a back room or changing room here? You might feel better if we had a bit of a go."  And she called me a gutter mouth. I shook my head, leading her straight to the women's changing rooms. I kicked shut the door, and made out with her for a good 20 minutes. Till we were both a bit more relaxed and panting. I couldn't not have that pink mouth around me. She knew it.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I needed that." She nodded and kissed my nose. She had to take this dress off , it had no slit to give me any easy access. I helped get get back into it and zipped her up. She was wearing a crazy hot corset underneath. I needed more time with her. But I would when we got home.

"Ditto babe. Hand me the lipstick please." I did and waited till she re applied it and cleaned out the smudged outer mess. I wiped a smudge off her chin. Checking her face.

She gave me a light peck.

"Kai, I love you."

"Love you more babe." I said, because I was so sure. She held my hand before I opened the door. "Kai?'

"What's wrong?" I turned around.

"I have... a celebratory gift for you..." she said, her face was red...and nervous. What the fuck? What had she done now?

"Ok, my love, you wanna give it to me now? Or later?"

She grinned. "When do you want it?" Fuck, that smile. "Actually, I'll give it to you now but you can't open it till later ok, it's poking me under my corset." I smiled and nodded an ok. I took the small box and shoved in my pocket.

We walked out after I kissed her for ages. And she had to redo her lipstick again and wipe my mug.

She hugged all the boys who whistled and cat called her. I was annoyed but fuck it. We went to get drinks; I got a neat scotch and she got a gin. She hugged my mother, who wanted to take her aside for a word, I shook my head no. I really wasn't letting her go anywhere with anyone tonight.