Intro

Hi Guys!!!

Thank you for choosing to read If Ever, in advance and to those that did read it!

This is not an angsty teen drama. It is rated mature.

I would also like to give you a quick up top - - though this book does have several, and I mean several mentions of sex, (between characters) none of the scenes are graphically described, or described in overt detail, a lot of it is implied and left to your imagination, they are nuanced. There is a ton of kissing, however :). So, if you're looking for long, descriptive information, detailed descriptions of sex or making out, this book is not for you.

I would also like to give you a heads up - this book contains a lot of language - mainly cursing. Some of it is graphic, sexual and violent in nature. I will not be putting up a warning for every chapter. Although, I have for the two chapters that have the most mentions of trauma and sexual abuse.

This book does mention sexual abuse, drug abuse, smoking, alcohol and domestic violence.

Edit: I was not planning on adding images of my characters, but I've changed my mind..  Only for reference. :)

These images only represent the characters and are not my property and are the property of the owner of these images.

Again, a huge thank you to all of you for giving this a chance!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

If you have any comments and, or suggestions, please leave me a comment. Thank you!!!

Hope you enjoy!