Chapter 85 - Kai/Ella

Kai

It was Friday, so day 5 of her being home. We'd gotten into a bit of a routine, she ate brekky and was almost ok to walk down the stairs on her own holding the railing, she was doing better at the physio and could now manage the walks and the step-ups she hated, she was even ok to lift her weights. She still needed help in the shower her arms got tired washing her hair which was so long now, her braid touched her bottom and she whined about wanting to cut it. So, I either helped her shower or gave her the chair to sit on and washed it for her.

She ate her food and took her meds and supplements, we sat outside most mornings and just talked. I took her for a short drive and she passed out after lunch. She was looking a bit better and fuller than she had. I was so fucking happy. But she was still in my sweats that hung off her.

I got a text from Rob when we were on the couch.

K, we're going out for drinks tonight. And I knew, I fucking knew she'd texted him. She was sleeping on me on the couch. I shook my head. Of course, she did, she knew I wouldn't. Or couldn't. I checked her phone and there was a long ass text chain with them having the strangest conversation I had ever read, was this how they talked or texted? I had never bothered to read what they said to each other ever..what the fuck was half of this shit...

Ro

sweet pea, you, ok?

I'm fine.

How go the drills

uggg... bullet wounds are less painful and tedious

LALA... lol stop. fucking psycho

Not sure you should be bandying about the word psycho

Touché

Aksel?

Nod

ooohhh animal?

nod nod

rabid

lol nod

nice!!

kisses

kisses back, Ro take him out tonight

No way Lala, you can't be alone at home, you've only been back a few days..

I'm not alone, Rosa's here, also why are you both panicking, what's going to happen to me at home?

La don't be nuts!!!! loo? soak? eat?

bath downstairs, kitchen downstairs, piano downstairs, couch downstairs. You two need to stop panicking. I have a cane, I can amble

Fucking easier said than done... you're asking a heap

myopic

Is it?

Yes and am not and stop that, just text the guys and go out, he's going to go crazy if he's cooped up here with me all the time. You guys can't always be afraid to leave me alone, shit like this doesn't usually happen to people twice. It's not a fucking slasher movie.

Lol. No, he isn't and shit like this happens to you all the time. But.. you are no scream queen.

I know. Unable to process. also I'm sorry. I can't remember the numerous times I was shot or the multiple times I was in a coma...

Sarcasm does not become you.... prefer wittisism and yes, too silent.

mulling.. agreed, sorry.. I do hate me some sarcasm... still not sure tho