c 1

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 1 Daily Life

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 1 Daily Life (1/2)

Book Home Page   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

In April in City C, the light rain has been falling for a week. Not only has it not stopped, but there are more and more cumulus clouds. The sky is so dark that it feels like a heavy rainstorm will fall at any time.

Lanting Villa Group is located to the west of City C, more than an hour's drive from the city.

Lanting is built on the mountainside. The location is high, the green environment is good, and the price per square meter is also very beautiful. Most of the people who can live in Lanting are either rich or noble.

On the spacious and straight road, one or two cars can be seen going back and forth up and down the mountain from time to time.

In the southwest corner of Lanting, there is a two-story villa. The whole building is made of milky white wall tiles, and a beautiful fence surrounds the villa. The large carved double iron gates matching the fence look grand and stylish.

The middle of the yard is paved with non-slip blue marble with cracked ice patterns painted on it, which is very beautiful and noble.

The owner of the villa planted winter jasmine, roses, and camellias on both sides of the road. As soon as we entered the yard, the whole yard was filled with fragrance. The red, pink, white and yellow ones were really beautiful.

On the left side of the villa is a large garage, which contains a luxury RV, a Hummer, a red Mini Beetle, and a small white Polo.

The red-brown double doors have peonies painted and carved on the top and bottom of the vertical handles. The door opens into a large entrance hall, where a leather shoe cabinet is placed on a short-pile cartoon carpet. There is a row of keys and some small items hanging on the wall.

Directly facing the living room is the living room. The floor is covered with a thick black and white carpet. It is soft and warm when you step on it without hurting your feet.

On the right side is the dining room and open kitchen. In the innermost part of the corridor are two guest rooms that have been opened up and converted into a large bedroom. This is the female pig's trotters in this article, a warm room.

There is a secret door under the spiral staircase on the second floor, which leads to the basement.

The second floor is the bedroom of Wen Guoqiang and his wife, with a living room in the middle, and next to the living room is the study room where Wen Guoqiang works.

early morning.

There is a busy figure in the kitchen on the first floor. A woman wearing silk pajamas and an apron is making breakfast.

Wen's mother's real name is Zhang Juan, and she is about fifty years old. Ordinary family background.

With a delicate appearance, she was introduced by a matchmaker when she was twenty years old, and met her father Wen, who was still in the struggle stage of life. The two also fell in love with each other, and after getting along for a while, they got married.