c 100

Chapter 100 Departure and rendezvous (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

There is no official way to manage survivors in Luocheng now. It means everyone lives together and works hard to survive. If you don't commit crimes, no one will deliberately target you.

There are so many locusts, how can we eat them? How to deal with it?

So the boss sent someone to teach the survivors how to make and preserve locusts for free.

The locusts are stir-fried at high temperature and then crushed into powder. When you are hungry, you can drink it with a small amount of boiling water. It will satisfy your hunger, is nutritious and is easy to store.

Or you can cook the locusts at high temperature and put them in a mold and press them into insect cakes, which can also be stored for a long time.

In order to eat, people in flower-growing countries have racked their brains and thought of various ways. As long as it is edible, they must eat it up.

Therefore, during this period of time, various fragrances have been floating in the sky above Luocheng.

Hoarding food is engraved in the DNA of the people of Flower Country. Even after experiencing so many natural disasters and losing food supplies one after another, we still need to stock up on food. If we don’t stock up, we won’t feel safe.

The sandstorm stopped on the tenth day.

Wen Nuan let the four little ones out and put them in cloth shoes specially made by Wen's mother to avoid getting bugs on them, which would be difficult to take care of. Xiaohua squats on Kio's head all year round and won't fall off, so Wen Nuan doesn't have to worry.

When you open the curtain of the tent, you can hear a subtle rustling sound from the sand. It was the squirming sound of countless insects and sand mixed together.

Nuan Nuan knew that it was the sound made by insects. When he heard the sound, the hairs on his arms stood up visibly, and goosebumps appeared on his cheeks as if they were free.

The sand near the base of the wall was blown into the ground by strong winds and was as thick as a person's height.

Wen Nuan squatted beside the tent and looked down at the road.

Insects as big as yellow rice grains kept swarming and were densely packed on the road. I rubbed my arms and got up to pack my things. I couldn’t look at them anymore. It was so numb that I almost had trypophobia.

Cheng Xiyan gathered and packed the supplies in the tent and put them in his own space.

After Cheng Xiyan put away the tent, the fourteen horses over there also pulled up the container. The four hooves were shoes sewn by Wen's mother and Zhang Li. They were longer than the sleeves and wrapped the entire calf in them. They are colorful and come in all colors, and they are quite beautiful.

Everyone packed up their things and started heading southwest without leaving anything behind.

Everyone was not idle along the way. The horses were not moving fast, so they looked for supplies along the way to see if there was anything useful to take away.

Nuan Nuan gave them all medical rubber gloves to put on. Although it made them a little uncomfortable to cover their hands, it was still better than catching bugs on their hands, right?

Chapter 100 Departure and rendezvous (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page