c 99

Chapter 99 Locusts (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Neither of them went to the space.

Wen Nuan got up, tidied her pajamas, and took out a small table from the space.

Crayfish, noodles, barbecue, and a few bottles of beer, plus a midnight snack for the three little ones.

Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan drank wine, ate barbecue lobster, and chatted, with a movie playing next to them. If they ignored the wild sand bugs outside, they were quite comfortable.

After eating and drinking, the two of them took a shower and went to bed, staying up all night until dawn.

When Nuan Nuan woke up again, it was already the next morning.

Cheng Xiyan woke up early. After getting up and washing up, he sprayed alcohol around the tent and then checked whether there was any sand or bugs in the area.

I stood in front of the plastic window and looked out.

The dark yellow sky was filled with mist, and yellow sand was flying everywhere with no intention of stopping.

Seeing that Nuan Nuan had woken up, he returned to the bed and hugged her, "Would you like to sleep a little longer?"

Nuan Nuan stretched, hugged him back, and shook his head, "I'm not going to sleep anymore. Why did you get up so early?"

Cheng Xiyan turned over and lay on the warm body, lowered his head and pecked his red lips, "Do you want it?" He then pushed his abdomen suggestively.

For a man who has just started having sex, if he can survive a whole day without thinking about it, he is considered good. Especially when he is facing the girl he likes.

If he survives for just one more day, he won't be able to do it.

Nuan Nuan's face turned red, and he sent the three little ones into the space before nodding.

Nuan Nuan's whole body was tense, and he gasped softly in his throat. Cheng Xiyan instantly understood that this should be the switch to the cloud.

Just imagine it yourself, I’m tired, I’ve changed it again and again, but it still doesn’t work.

After the intense exercise, Cheng Xiyan lay on the warm body and slowly calmed down from the joy just now.

Nuan's face turned pink, and the sweat on his forehead soaked the surrounding hair. Feeling the "thumping" beating in Cheng Xiyan's chest.

Chapter 99 Locusts (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After giving Nuan Nuan a kiss, Cheng Xiyan stood up to clean up the two of them, put on Nuan Nuan's pajamas, then hugged her and kissed the corners of her mouth, "Do you like it?"

Wen Nuan only felt that his soul was still floating in the sky, and he nodded blankly, he liked it. "

"Would you like to sleep a little longer?" Nuan Nuan shook his head, "I want to take a bath."

"Okay." Cheng Xiyan hugged Nuan Nuan, and the two of them went to take care of the space.

After cleaning up and eating, feeding the domestic animals and a few small animals, the two of them and the three animals got out of the room and hid under the quilt to watch a movie.

Time passed by the two of them, and three days passed unknowingly.

When I woke up early that morning, Nuan Nuan looked out the window and still had no intention of stopping.

"I'm going to see how my parents are doing later. I'm a little worried about them."

Cheng Xiyan sat opposite Wen Nuan, turned his wrist, fed her a spoonful of porridge and nodded, "Okay, we'll be there after we finish eating!"

After the two of them were fully armed, they placed the three little ones in the space and went out.

Cheng Xiyan held Nuan Nuan with his gloves and groped all the way over.

"Knock, knock, knock,"

There was a knock on the door, and Mother Wen knew that the child was coming.

Father Wen stood aside, waited for the two of them to come in, and sprayed them on their protective suits.

"Mom and Dad, how are you these days? Are you doing well?"

"It's very good. What can happen?" Mother Wen looked at her child. Her face was rosy, and she seemed to be a little fatter. It seems that Cheng Xiyan often feeds his daughter!

There are some things that need not be said. Wen's father and Wen's mother know it very well and know what's going on.

Father Wen wanted to embarrass Cheng Xiyan, but he refused.

Chapter 99 Locusts (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

You tell him, and he laughs and says you are right. So do you have any other tricks?

Why! ! ! Let’s talk and see first!

Cheng Xiyan sat and chatted with the man, and the warmth came from Wen's mother, "Mom, why are you sewing this? What is this? A pocket?"

Wen Nuan lifted up a boxy cloth bag with the top opening tied with an elastic band.

"This is for those horses. When the sandstorm stops, we have to set off. I don't know if there are any bugs in the soil. To be safe, it's better to sew shoe covers for them. It's safe."

Mother Wen used the needle to scratch and pull on the scalp a few times, then lowered her head and continued to sew.

"Mom, please stop doing this. I'll prick your scalp again. It's so dangerous. What's that? Don't I have that disposable shoe cover in my bag? Use that one. Stop sewing with my aunt. It's so dark. , No matter how bad your eyes are, you won’t do it again.”

Mother Wen raised her head and rolled her neck, "Shoe covers are not good, and they are not strong. They will break if you step on them a few times. What we sew is made of two layers of cloth."

The container is placed in the hall where they live, so it is not difficult to get food and drink.

If you are hungry these days, just cook some instant noodles, or boil the pickled fish in water. You don’t even need to add salt and eat it directly with the instant noodles. It tastes delicious.

A group of people here are harassed by sandstorms and bugs. The survivors in Biuluo City on the other side were much happier than them.

In May, a swarm of locusts flew in from a distance, blocking out the sky and leaving no grass growing anywhere they passed.

And they move very fast, capable of migrating hundreds of kilometers in a day, comparable to large plant harvesters.

In fact, locusts are edible, but locusts living in groups are poisonous.

They secrete a liquid called hydrocyanic acid. Although it will not cause death, eating too much can cause dizziness and diarrhea.

It can be eaten after being heated at high temperature, but it is not recommended to eat too much.

Everyone was sharpening their knives and waiting for them to fly over and have a good meal.

The locusts are coming and they have a feast. But there are too many. Even if they catch them every day, a lot of bushes will be gnawed bare.