c 90

Chapter 90 Coordinates (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

After Nuan Nuan comforted the parents and applied medicine, they led the three little ones up to the second floor and said, "Little black and little white kio performed well today. Sister will reward you with meat."

In fact, Nuan Nuan really didn't expect that the three little ones saved him in the end. Well, he was very happy. The pain was not in vain.

Each beast of Xiao Hei Xiao Bai has 30 kilograms of raw beef, a lamb chop, and five chickens. There is no shortage of breast milk.

Kio didn't have any dog ​​food today, so he had three large pieces of salmon, two boxes of canned food, three freeze-dried pieces, cooked chicken liver, and a teething milk stick.

After the three little ones had eaten and drank enough, Wen Nuan drove them off the boat to take a bath to remove the fishy smell, and then take a shower again. After everyone packed up the cockpit, Nuan Nuan also finished taking care of the three little ones.

Zhang San was carried away by Cheng Xiyan, and soon he heard a gunshot, and then heard a 'pop'. Everyone just pretended not to hear, it was time to clean up, and it was time to take a rest.

After everything was packed up, Liu Jie started to weave the fishing net again.

The distance between the black spots is gradually widening and getting closer.

"It's a ship." Nuan Nuan reminded everyone standing on the second floor.

Everyone also looked forward to it. Maybe they knew where they were now and could meet other compatriots besides them.

Cheng Xiyan looked carefully with a telescope and could vaguely see people moving around on the boat, which looked like a fishing boat. Moreover, the people on the boat, whether in terms of body shape or hair color, did not look like people from the flower-growing country.

Cheng Xiyan was worried and took out a submachine gun from the space. He called Mo Yuan and Mo Fang and asked them to distribute it to everyone. He must be on guard against others.

The fishing boat gradually approached. The distance between the two sides was not far, but it was also within a safe range.

On the fishing boat opposite, there were really people who were not from Guojia, and they were guarding them with guns.

Finally, Cheng Xiyan and the captain on the other side exchanged information with each other. Until the fishing boat leaves.

Cheng Xiyan came over and sat on the deck with everyone, "The captain's name is Jack, he is our neighbor, the Russians. This is the sea area near them. We went astray."

Cheng Xiyan pointed to the southeast, "The captain showed me the way. We have to walk in the southeast direction. The whole journey is about 4,000 kilometers. Now that we have a position, we can travel all the way and catch fish at the same time. hold up."

Supplies are scarce now, so of course everyone hopes to catch more fish. After all, there is no store like this after passing this village, and no one wants to miss it.

Nuan Nuan was also very happy. At least she had coordinates, which was much better than running around blindly. If she lived at sea all her life, she would collapse.

Everyone rested in Russia and planned to set off the next day.

Chapter 90 Coordinates (2/3)