c 52

Chapter 52 Robbed (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Not far after leaving the shelter, two men and two women emerged from the ruins of the house.

When the two men came up, they held Father Wen down and began to snatch his clothes and hats.

The woman was holding down Mother Wen, and the composite crossbow on her back was also taken away. Before Father Wen could react, his hat and gloves were gone.

The two men held him down and he couldn't take the gun out of his pocket.

If the gun is taken away, you will be in real trouble. Thinking of this, Father Wen struggled to get up and struggled with the two men, and then he was beaten.

Mother Wen couldn't beat two women by herself, so she grabbed their hair and kicked them hard while lying down.

He happened to be seen by Teng Hai who was passing by. Originally, he didn't plan to care about it. They had seen this kind of thing too many times, and they gradually became numb.

Tenghai saw Mother Wen's face. Isn't this Brother Wen's wife? So the one who got beaten was Brother Wen? Is this a big deal? Quickly run over and help fight.

Liu Dahai, Liu Yi and Liu Jie were also there. Liu Dahai happened to see them, and they ran out with Teng Hai almost at the same time. The two children followed closely.

The last four people were beaten by more than twenty people, and the composite crossbow was also snatched back. The goggles were shattered, and the hat and gloves were torn in the struggle.

Liu Dahai's family and Tenghai sent Wen Guoqiang and his wife back.

Father Wen asked them to go inside to warm themselves up, take a breather, and have something to eat before leaving. They didn't even enter the house, they just walked to the door and left.

As Nuan Nuan listened, he only had one thought in his mind, and that was, okay, okay, it was just a robbery.

In the warm dream, when it was extremely cold, her parents looked for food for her so she could not come back. Therefore, during the extreme cold period, Wenwen hardly went out, and he didn't want his parents to go out.

"It's okay, my dear, it will be fine in two days. I will take Xiaobai to the shelter tomorrow. The person who saw you last time was Colonel Cheng.

Get an adoption certificate for Xiaobai tomorrow, and you can go out for a walk. Guojia allows it.

It's just that it's too chaotic outside now. Although Xiaobai is legal, you should try to take Xiaobai out as little as possible. It's not safe. "Father Wen and mother Wen applied frostbite ointment to each other. After it was almost absorbed, they put on their clothes and came out.

I also took the anti-inflammatory medicine that Wen Nuan found for me and applied frostbite ointment. The family took a bite of food and then went to rest.

Early the next morning.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 52 Robbed (2/3)