c 13

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 13 Decoration

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 13 Decoration (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Dad, please take the time to buy some raw grain seeds. The ones I bought last time were all from the same crop. I don't know how to pick these things." Wen Nuan talked to Father Wen while eating.

"Well, I'll buy it when I have time tomorrow. You don't have to worry about this." After the three of them finished eating, Nuan Nuan followed their parents back to their bedroom, and went directly to the space to sleep.

Because the first floor was under renovation, there was only Wen's father and Wen's mother's bedroom upstairs. It was warm and I didn't want to sleep in the living room or study, so I simply went back to the living room.

There was a step-by-step bed in the space. Instead of sleeping, Wen Nuan found a tent. After feeding Kio and the little guy, he moved them into the tent and had a good night's sleep.

There is no night in the space, and the temperature has always been maintained at 27 degrees Celsius. Not too cold and not too hot.

I was so tired during those few days in the beautiful country. Wen Nuan felt like I was spinning, nervous and scared. Now that I'm home, I can have a good rest.

When Nuan Nuan woke up again, he glanced at his phone and saw that it was already half past two in the afternoon.

He stretched out and glanced at the little guy sleeping next to him. This little thing can torment her so much. I have to get up several times a night to feed it, wipe its bottom and urinate. When the little guy grows up, if he dares to hurt her, then he will bang his tiger head.

The little guy's eye slits are a little bigger. There was nothing going on today, so Wen Nuan watered the land, fed the livestock, and tidied up the space.

The warehouse was almost organized by Wen Wen, so a few more shelves were reserved, and the meals prepared by Wen's mother were placed on the shelves.

There is something particularly nice about the space. That means no poop to clean up.

It will automatically break down into nutrients and nourish the grass in the meadow. After Nuan Nuan took care of the space, she hugged the little guy and took Kio out.

After leaving the small things to Wen's mother to take care of, Wen Wen drove to the mall to shop. There was still some money left, which was wasted if it was not used.

I bought ten sets of cosmetics commonly used by Wen's mother, razors used by Wen's father, and some brands commonly used by Wen Wen. I also stocked up on thousands of facial masks. I can give them away if I don't use them all in the future.

Finally, Nuan Nuan came out of the mall in big and small bags.

I got in the car and packed everything into the space, then went to a milk tea shop. I ordered two cups of each milk tea to take away. I went to the supermarket again and bought some seafood before driving home.

When Nuan Nuan returned home, she stood in the yard and looked at the progress of the decoration. Then she walked to Father Wen who was standing in the distance and said, "Dad, it will be almost completed tomorrow, right?"