c 24

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 24 The company is gone

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 24 The company is gone (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

After dinner, I originally wanted to play with them in the living room for a while. Nuan Nuan looked up inadvertently and saw a man in military uniform opening the door outside her house.

Wen Nuan quickly picked up Xiaobai and ran to the room. Xiaobai was now undercover and could not see anyone. Let it be taken away again.

Nuan Nuan returned to the room and sent Xiaobai into the space before starting to change clothes and come out.

Three soldiers and a man in suits and ties were sitting on the sofa in the living room. When the four of them saw a little girl coming out of the room, they all looked away after taking one look at her.

Nuan Nuan sat next to her mother and didn't say a word.

These three soldiers are not very old. They are in their twenties, thirties, short hair, wearing dark green military uniforms, and have serious faces. The soldier in the middle is the prettiest.

Sitting upright, he has a resolute and handsome wheat-colored face, two dark and thick eyebrows, a high nose bridge, and tightly closed thin lips.

The man in the suit is Gao Wenbin, the secretary to Luo Qing, the mayor of City C.

"These are extraordinary times. The government hopes to acquire the Eisai company under Mr. Wen's name. Of course, it is not free, it is paid. You can give money, supplies, or points." Gao Dasec looked at Mr. Wen with a glass of water.

Seeing that Father Wen didn't answer his words, this wasn't going to work, so he decided to sell it better: "Mr. Wen, you are also a well-known figure in City C. You should be able to know some inside information through your own channels."

"The points system I mentioned has not started yet. It will not be implemented until the base is built. Points can buy anything at the base. It is the same as money. Moreover, I have a news for you."

Gao Da Mi Shen lowered his voice mysteriously, approached Father Wen and said, "The Meteorological Bureau in Kyoto has detected that the temperature will become high in the near future. But I don't know how long it will last. It may be half a year, it may be a year, it may be longer."

Now that Guojia is in trouble, I sincerely hope that Mr. Wen can help everyone. The sanitary materials produced by your company are urgently needed. "

Father Wen thought: What inside story can I know? When he goes home after work every day, no one wants to play with him.

Besides, the shopping mall is like a battlefield, why is my heart so big? Do you really want to be friends with them? I don’t even know when my company was annexed. I have no friends.

"If Guojia needs me, I will do my best. It's too polite to pay for anything. Let's exchange it for supplies and points." Father Wen said with a sincere face.

The secretary Gao Da was speechless for a moment: "You said it so sincerely, I thought you wanted to make a free donation."

Nuan Nuan was amused by her father's words and lowered her head to suppress a smile, her shoulders shaking. I was beaten by my mother and became honest.