c 102

Chapter 102 Returning Home (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Yanyan?" Xiang Xue thought she was dazzled. She blinked and saw Cheng Xiyan smiling at her.

Xiang Xuemeng stood up suddenly, walked quickly to Cheng Xiyan, reached out and touched his arm, "You kid, why did you come back?" After saying that, he hugged Cheng Xiyan and cried loudly.

Cheng Xiyan reached out and patted his mother's back, "Stop crying, be careful of crying and hurting your eyes. Am I back now?"

Xiang Xue couldn't help crying, and when she saw that she couldn't hold it back anymore, Cheng Xiyan immediately interrupted her, "Where are my grandfather and my dad? Are they at home? Why didn't I see Uncle Mo?"

Xiang Xue then wiped her tears and said, "Your grandpa and your dad went to your grandpa's place, and Mobo went out for a sneak peek!" He pointed to the two-story building next door.

Xiang Xue took Cheng Xiyan's hand and waved Mo Fang and Mo Yuan back to the house.

There are sofas and all the furniture in the living room. Although it is not as good as my previous home, it is not bad at all.

"You're not leaving this time, are you? The Wen family is here too? Why didn't they come with you?" Xiang Xue pulled Cheng Xiyan to sit on the sofa.

"Well, I'm not leaving. They want to build a wooden house outside, because Nuannuan has a tiger around and it's not convenient for her to live with everyone."

Xiang Xue thought it was a big deal, "Hey, what's the point? The tigers and dogs raised by my daughter-in-law don't bite people. Then why didn't you bring Nuannuan over and let me take a look?"

Cheng Xiyan said that he would bring Nuan Nuan over after they finished their work for a while.

Xiang Xue was unhappy, "Then why are you coming back? Why don't you help build a house there? Do they have enough manpower?"

Cheng Xiyan didn't know what to say for a moment. Does maternal love only last a few minutes?

"...I'm just worried about you. Come back and have a look, and I'll go over to help shortly."

Finally, unable to withstand her mother's disapproving look, she immediately changed her mind and said, "Mom, just see that you are all well. I'll go now and come back in the evening."

"Wait a minute, I'll go with you, and I'll go talk to my in-laws."

Cheng Xiyan was a little hesitant, "Isn't this bad?"

"What's wrong? We all live in the same place, and we can see each other sooner or later. Let's meet in advance now. After we get familiar with each other, I will have someone to chat with." After saying that, he went to prepare gifts and took Cheng Xi with him. Yan left again.

Chapter 102 Returning Home (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After thinking about it, he took Cheng Xiyan to the second-story building.

The boss and Grandpa Cheng were playing chess, and Cheng Zhao was directing from the side. From time to time, they were scolded by the two.

Seeing his wife push the door open and come in, Cheng Zhao stood up to greet her, "How are you doing..." Before he could finish his words, he saw Cheng Xiyan following behind his wife.