c 85

Chapter 85 Recuperation (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The second level of the yacht is a large open-air balcony. The little black and white kio flowers were basking in the sun on the second floor early in the morning.

Wen Nuan went up to the second floor and saw a piece of people lying there.

It's a good thing I didn't buy a small yacht, otherwise there wouldn't be enough sleep.

"You really know how to enjoy it." Warmth also lay among them.

With her head resting on Xiaobai's belly, her right hand touching Xiaohei, and her left hand touching Kio, Xiaohua stopped on the railing, listening to the sound of the waves colliding with the hull, and gradually fell asleep.

It was already afternoon when I woke up again.

I don’t know who put up the parasol.

Wen Nuan rubbed his eyes and looked at the people downstairs who had no intention of coming up, so he took out the basin in the space and it was time to feed them.

Kio ate dog food mixed with canned beef today. Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai each have 30 kilograms of raw mutton and a page of pork liver. A little bit of water and a little grain of water can be used to kill the flowers. I prepared two more basins of milk powder, and Xiaobai used the bottle.

They eat, and Nuan Nuan watches from the side, which is quite interesting. Nuan Nuan likes to watch the three of them eat, and she doesn’t know what her hobby is.

When Cheng Xiyan came up again, he saw that Wen Nuan was awake, so he walked to her and sat down, "Why don't you just sleep for a while?"

Nuan Nuan leaned on his shoulder and said, "Well, you woke up and put down your parasol?"

"Well, I see you're sleeping soundly, so I don't have the heart to call you. The sun is a little bit poisonous, so if you cover it up a little, you can sleep better." Cheng Xiyan turned his head and kissed his warm forehead, and stretched out his arms to hug her.

"Xiao Bai, you lie down and drink milk, my legs are numb from your pillow."

"What did you say on the phone? How is it in Kyoto?" Wen Nuan pushed Xiaobai while talking to Cheng Xiyan. She also wanted to know how Kyoto was.

"When we had the earthquake, there was also an earthquake in Kyoto. It was more serious than City C. My family went with the boss and the others. We also talked on the phone just now."

Cheng Xiyan paused and said, "No one knows where the sea water comes from. There is not much land now. On the day of the earthquake, they took a boat and went west to the Tibetan area. The altitude over there is high, and there may be land. .Let me go find them later.”

"Maybe this is the revenge of the sea? People always pollute the sea and don't know how to cherish it. The sea has given us countless food, but we will only overfish. It is said that we want to protect the ocean, and everyone shouts loud slogans, but in fact But its actions have been hurting the sea. Therefore, it is angry, and it wants to let humans taste the bitter fruit it has brewed."

Wen Nuan suddenly felt a little sad. She seemed to understand why astronauts felt so sad when they looked at the earth from space. It was the earth that was mourning and crying.

Chapter 85 Recuperation (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page