c 88

Chapter 88 Weaving Fishing Nets (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Zheng Gang, Li Tao and Zhang San were sleeping in the same bedroom and were planning to rob the yacht.

Zheng Gang looked angrily, "There are so many supplies in the warehouse, and every day we are like dogs wagging their tails, just waiting for the dry compressed biscuits."

That day, Wen's mother went to the warehouse to pick up something and was accidentally spotted by Zheng Gang.

Mineral water, jerky, canned food, biscuits, instant noodles, self-heating pots, such a big pile, were piled randomly on the floor of the warehouse.

"The Wen family has so much food, but they are reluctant to share it with us. No one else is as good as having it ourselves. We can eat whatever we want in our own hands. Isn't it more comfortable than living under the roof? We are all survivors who fled. Shouldn't we help each other?"

Zheng Gang continued to encourage them, "Besides, the little girl from the Wen family is not bad. I can leave it to you two brothers. Think about the supplies and the meat. Do you want to do it?"

If the yacht is robbed, all the supplies belong to him. Even if he is floating on the sea alone, he will not starve to death, and he will be able to survive for several years. As for these people? No need to keep it at all.

It's just that he can't do it alone and needs helpers. Li Tao and Zhang San are undoubtedly the best partners.

Li Tao and Zhang San are not very bright, and they are also a bit stupid. But after all, they are still two men, and they still have strength. After everything is done, send them to see the King of Hell.

As for the others, they all have good relations with the Wen family, so there is no way to take action. He couldn't fool them either. If he was accused, he might face a price he couldn't bear.

The tool used in committing the crime was the pile of hemp rope on the deck. As long as it can strangle people.

The fruit knives that Nuan Nuan gave out before were in the hands of Mo Fang, Zhang Li and the big secret, Teng Hai. She's not stupid. She gives a knife to someone she doesn't know. What if they scratch someone with malicious intent?

The three people discussed the plan at night.

Zheng Gang's plan was to steal some hemp rope and twist it into a thick one in the past two days, so that it could be used to tie people up.

Go straight to the goal Wen Guoqiang's family of three. The three beasts have been sleeping on the second floor these nights, which makes it easier for them to do things.

Two nights later, I found an opportunity and asked them to open the door to the room on an excuse. A lame man and two women can easily subdue him.

When the time comes, with the hostages in hand, I am not afraid that the three soldiers will dare to take action.

Because Zheng Gang knew that one of the soldiers was in love with a girl from the Wen family, the three soldiers were subdued. The others were not worried and were all driven off the ship, leaving them to fend for themselves.

Chapter 88 Weaving Fishing Nets (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

In the vast sea, it is almost impossible to survive.

The three of them discussed the specific matters again before preparing to rest. As for why not do it tonight? It's raining heavily today, so people won't be sleeping soundly and will get up if there is any movement. It's not safe.