c 97

Chapter 97 Bugs (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"I don't know what kind of bug this is. I'm almost suffering from trypophobia."

The two of them didn't care about the difference between men and women. They took off their clothes and took a shower in the warehouse.

They couldn't wash it off, it was like the bugs were growing on them. Wen Nuan tried washing it with warm water, but it still couldn't be washed off.

"Nuan Nuan, do you have iodophor? Or alcohol will do."

"Yes." Wen Nuan was wearing a small Kuchazi and no small clothes. Wearing a bath towel, he went to the warehouse to get a large bucket of alcohol. He washed the alcohol in his hand first.

Cheng Xiyan stood in the bathtub wearing boxer briefs. Wen Nuan didn't feel embarrassed. He moved a stool and stood on it. He unscrewed the alcohol cap and poured it on Cheng Xiyan's head.

The bugs are too small to splash in the water, but you can see them falling into the water with a splash.

Nuan Nuan saw that it was working well, so he asked Cheng Xiyan to change to an empty bucket and stand inside while Nuan Nuan began to clean it for him.

"Do you want to take off Nene? Look, is there anything inside?"

Cheng Xiyan obediently lowered his head and opened the edge of the inner sleeve and looked inside, "No. Let's wash it too. What if there is something we can't see? Can Nuannuan wash it for me?"

Nuan Nuan rolled his eyes at him, "How long has it been and you still have the heart to make a joke?"

But he still asked him to take off the bitter tea seeds, and even Xiao Cheng Xiyan was not spared, and they were all cleaned with alcohol.

Xiao Cheng Xiyan immediately felt confident. Yelling loudly and warmly.

Wen Nuan pretended to be invisible and finished cleaning up Xi Yan, then replaced him with Xi Yan to clean Wen Nuan.

Just for a moment, I felt like the bug that was just as big as a yellow grain just now, why is it a little bigger now?

Cheng Xiyan asked while giving Nuan Nuan a bath, "Does it hurt anywhere? You don't have any wounds on your body. Why do I feel like the bug is a little bigger?"

"It doesn't hurt, and there's no discomfort at all." Wen Nuan stood in an empty bucket while Cheng Xiyan washed her hair and rubbed her body, back, top, and bottom parts that would inevitably come into contact.

Cheng Xiyan was a little distracted, but Wen Nuan had no such intention.

This bug is a bit scary. Quickly pack yourself up. She has to go see how her parents and everyone are doing.

After the two of them packed up, they put on protective clothing and goggles, and were fully armed twice before going to the house over there.

Cheng Xiyan held four barrels of alcohol in his hand, tied a rope around his waist, and tied Wenwen on the other end. Wenwen held protective goggles and protective clothing, and the two went out.

The distance was only three to two minutes, but the two of them walked for fifteen minutes before reaching the door.

Chapter 97 Bugs (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

There was no way, the sandstorm was so strong that it was impossible to see the road ahead. Cheng Xiyan groped forward according to the route he remembered throughout the whole process.