c 65

Chapter 65 Departure back to Beijing (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

October 14th, sunny. -3°

A week passed in the blink of an eye.

The days in the shelter were pleasant. Nuan Nuan eats and drinks every day, or takes the two little ones out to play.

Cheng Xiyan came to say goodbye to her yesterday. He wanted to go back to Kyoto to see how his family was doing, but his return date was uncertain.

Nuan Nuan only said, 'Have a safe journey'.

Cheng Xiyan wanted to say something, but couldn't find the topic. He pursed his lips and could only turn around and walk away.

We should still eat and drink every day here in Nuannuan. Zhong Weixing came to see Wen Guoqiang when he had nothing to do. The two of them were bragging all over the world.

Since the last gathering at Wen's house, everyone has gotten to know each other. When nothing happens, Wen Guoqiang either goes to see the chief secretary or Zhong Weixing, and is busier than anyone else every day.

Everything is safe in the shelter, but things are rough on Cheng Xiyan's side.

Since the earthquake, communications were interrupted and have not been restored for half a month.

Cheng Xiyan couldn't even contact his family. He was anxious and wanted to go back as soon as possible.

Just some time ago, the communication was suddenly restored, and he immediately called home to report that he was safe. After confirming that everything was fine at home, he called the boss in Kyoto and reported the situation in City C.

It has been more than a year since he left home. Over the past year, there have been constant natural disasters, and the journey back will definitely not be easy.

After suppressing the impatience in my heart, I first settled in the shelter, handed over the work at hand to Luo Qing, and prepared three mountaineering bags with some supplies and tools and maps, and then I was ready to leave for Kyoto.

The distance from City C to Kyoto is about 700 kilometers, and it takes about eight hours to drive. This was based on the highway.

Now the entire C City has been shaken beyond recognition. It is definitely impossible to drive a car, so you can only use other means of transportation or walk on your legs.

If a normal person wants to walk 700 kilometers, it would take about fifteen days. The premise is the normal path.

Cheng Xiyan doesn't know what other cities are like. Just thinking about getting out of City C first would take a lot of effort for the three of them. It would be quick to reach Kyoto in half a month.

So, he spent another two days carefully planning the route.

Starting from City C, first go to the expressway to see if you can walk. If you can, take the Jingqing Expressway.

If you can't leave, you can only go to Lingcheng and Louzhou in Shulu Province first, and pass through Louzhou to Qing Province.

Chapter 65 Departure back to Beijing (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Then go from Jiaocheng in Qingcheng Province to Xiyuan. There is a virgin forest between Xiyuan and Jincheng, which is a shortcut.