c 46

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 46: Run First as a Respect

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 46: Run first to respect (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan couldn't understand Wen Nuan, why someone who was so timid just now was no longer afraid in an instant.

In fact, Wen Nuan had never thought that if Cheng Xiyan and the others came to the park, they must have walked around the park. Maybe you've seen the RV.

At this time, how many people can drive a car if they have gas? What's more, Wen's father often drives his RV and takes Wen's mother to the shelter to see Zhang Li.

Wen Nuan turned around silently, took out a kitchen knife from her backpack and held it in her hand. The other hand was always in the pocket of her down jacket. As long as they didn't shoot, she wouldn't shoot either.

Nuan Nuan raised the knife, faced them, and slowly moved towards the RV. No matter how hard you rub, always keep facing forward.

Don't ask her why she was holding a knife. She didn't dare to take out a gun in front of the troops, so she could only hold a knife.

Holding the knife in your hand gives you a bit of momentum and a sense of security. I wanted to get a crossbow, but the crossbow was too big to fit in my backpack.

"Stay away from me." Nuan Nuan's eyes were always paying attention to the other two people.

Cheng Xiyan stood in the distance and did not come forward, "We don't mean any harm, we just want to ask if you raised this Bengal tiger? You should know that it is a first-level protected animal in Guojia, right?"

"Do you want to tell me that it is a first-level protected animal?" Cheng Xiyan choked with such warm words that he didn't know how to answer.

Nuan Nuan didn't care whether he could answer the conversation or not. He kept facing them and slowly moved his body.

"kio, kio," Nuan Nuan shouted twice. Kio ran over from a short distance away. When he saw the three strangers not far away, he ran to Nuan Nuan's side and said "woo, woo," warning.

"Kio, Xiaobai, let's go." Wen Nuan backed away, still holding the kitchen knife in his hand.

Seeing that she had misunderstood, Cheng Xiyan hurriedly said loudly, "I want to say that if you want to keep your, um, Xiaobai, go to the shelter to apply for an adoption certificate.

This way it has passed the clear path and you can lead it out openly. The premise is that you have to watch it carefully and not harm innocent people. "

Nuan Nuan retreated and said, "Who do you think you are? How do I know if what you say is true?"

If they lure her to the shelter and hold her down, take off her hat and mask, it's over. Let her parents come to pick her up, and by then it will be too late.

The puppy will be taken away and possibly released into the wild. On a dark and cold night, he starved to death alone in the wilderness.

As for me, Nuan Nuan, the better situation is that I have been squatting in prison all year round, eating low-income steamed buns. If it's not good, just give me a peanut and send it to me to be reincarnated.