c 39

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 39 Xiaobai is gone

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 39 Xiaobai is gone (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

c City Lanting, Wen family villa.

"Xiaobai, can you go find Kio? Why are you always willing to stick to me? Do you not have a clear understanding of your tonnage? My arms are numb from the pressure.

When you get older, stay away from me. I'm afraid you'll fall into my arms and kill me. "

Mother Wen patted her daughter who was lying on the sofa and said, "Say what you say. There is no such thing as death."

Xiaobai lay in the warm embrace, resting on her arm and turning her belly to act coquettishly. Xiaobai: You say yours, and I'll do mine. There's no conflict.

"Mom, are you going to eat Sazizi tonight?"

"Then it depends on what you want to eat. I'll cook it for you."

Father Wen sat aside and read the newspaper in his hand, looking up from time to time to see them having fun.

The warmth and happiness in the villa seem a bit incompatible with the cruel world outside.

One month later.

That is June of the following year. After nine months of extreme heat, the temperature finally returned to a normal 32 degrees.

A year ago, Guojia only acquired large supermarkets and important supplies.

There are so many stores in shopping malls of all sizes in City C. When the temperature was still 45.6 degrees, the survivors went out one after another to search for available supplies.

There are also many people coming to the villa area. As long as there is no one in the house, they will live in it. After all, any house is larger than a room in a shelter.

The Wen family is still hiding in their villa. The three-meter-high wall makes it very safe.

Of course, there are also those who are short-sighted and want to break in by force or use coercion and inducement. Finally, they show off their compound crossbows. Under the suppression of force, they choose to take a detour.

The Wen family's little boy is one year and one and a half months old. The current little white has a shoulder height of 86 centimeters, a body length of 17 meters (excluding the tail) and a weight of 62 kilograms.

It was extremely hot before and there was nothing we could do. It also knows it's hot outside and won't make a fuss about going out. Warmth can only try to let Xiaobai release excess energy at home or in space.

Now that the temperature is normal, I can't close it anymore. These two days I have been clamoring for warmth to go out for a walk.

Its voice is still in the process of changing, and it has become a bit calmer and more like a tiger's roar. However, that can't stop the howling every day. No matter how soundproofed the house is, it's impossible not to hear any sound at all.

In the end, the whole family voted unanimously and went out for a walk together.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page