c 83

Chapter 83 Together (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

He slowly moved away from their touching foreheads. Just as he was about to open his mouth to apologize to Wen Nuan for interrupting her, he heard Wen Nuan say to him:

"Cheng Xiyan, I think I like you a little bit in my heart. How about we give it a try?" After saying this, he scratched his cheek sheepishly.

Cheng Xiyan felt that he might be hallucinating, so he asked again uncertainly, "Nuan Nuan, what did you say? I might not have heard clearly."

His dazed look made Nuan Nuan feel a bit funny, and his handsomeness was gone in an instant.

"I said, congratulations, you have a girlfriend." Since Nuan Nuan agreed, she would naturally no longer be reserved.

Cheng Xiyan muttered to himself stupidly, "I have a girlfriend? Is my girlfriend Nuannuan?"

"Well, yes, your girlfriend is Nuan Nuan." Nuan Nuan looked up at him with a blushing face.

Hey, this is not the first time for anyone to fall in love!

Cheng Xiyan calmed down and was a little overwhelmed with joy. He held his new girlfriend tightly with both hands and kept calling her name "warm, warm" in his mouth.

Nuan Nuan smiled: "Thank you for protecting me!"

Cheng Xiyan looked up at her and said, "Don't say thank you. It's my duty to protect you."

Wen Nuan smiled. Cheng Xiyan looked at Wen Nuan, slowly lowered his head and kissed him again.

Seeing that Nuan Nuan had no intention of opposing him, he mustered up the courage to go deeper.

"hiss."

"Just kiss me, why are you biting me?" Wen Nuan turned his head to avoid Cheng Xiyan's lips that were looking for him again.

He licked the corner of his mouth with his tongue. Is he a dog? Bite on the first kiss.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt? Let's practice more and I won't bite you again, okay?" Cheng Xiyan apologized, looking at the warm tongue, his eyes straightened again.

Swallowing, "Nuan Nuan, I still want to kiss you, is that okay? I promise not to bite you."

Nuan Nuan didn't answer him and directly moved his face towards him.

After a while, "Cheng Xiyan, if you dare to hug me again, don't hug me again." Nuan Nuan is so tired, is this the same for others when they fall in love?

Chapter 83 Together (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan hurriedly relaxed his arms again.

Of course, apart from kissing, the two of them would not take any further actions. Cheng Xiyan buried his head in the warm neck again to calm down his excitement.

Xiao Hei stared at him closely the whole time. At first he was a little uncomfortable with it, but later he got stared at too much and just let it go.

Nuan Nuan took him around the space, and when he reached the creek, he said, "When my dad and I secretly brought you water, the creek was drained, which made me feel very sad. Fortunately, they all came back later.”

Cheng Xiyan touched Nuan Nuan's head and said, "Nuan Nuan is so nice. Thanks to the stream in your space, otherwise the shelter would really be worse than it is now. There wasn't much water at that time, and everyone could save it. Then save.”