c 71

Chapter 71 Rat Dried (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Nuan Nuan was sleeping here, but Wen Guoqiang and his wife were not asleep. They got dressed and carried buckets and left the tent.

What are you doing? Let’s pick up mice. Every household is picking them up, but his family isn’t picking them up? That works? It must be consistent with the main force.

Having these two at home is quite impressive. If he didn't pick up the mice again, Wen Guoqiang would be afraid that one day the survivors would isolate his family. It wouldn't be safe, right?

Wen Nuan slept until the afternoon. After waking up, I felt a little dizzy. I touched it and found no fever.

I sat up and checked Kio and Xiaobai who were sleeping next to me. They were fine and had no fever, so they were fine.

After changing the medicine for them, Wen Nuan began to clean up and change the medicine for himself.

When I left the tent and wanted to see how my parents were doing, I saw Wen's mother chatting with Zhang Li, skinning a mouse while chatting.

"Auntie, are you okay? Have you been bitten? No one in the family has a fever, right? Mom? How are you?"

Zhang Li kept working, saying, "It's okay. I got bitten a few times. I still have the anti-inflammatory medicine you gave my aunt before, and I took it last night. Everything at home is fine."

"I'm fine too. My daughter, how are you? Xiaobai and Kio were bitten quite badly. Are they okay?" Mother Wen raised her head and looked at her daughter's condition. Yes, they're okay. Her face was fair and rosy, and she looked like she had just woken up, so there was nothing wrong with her.

"I'm fine. They are fine. They can eat and sleep. They have no fever. I just changed their medicine and they are sleeping now. Where is my dad?" Wen Nuan squatted next to Wen's mother and looked at them. Handle rats.

"Your dad just left. He went to see your Uncle Tenghai, Wenbin and Dr. Zhong. Your dad is fine too. He's fine. He just sneaked into your tent, touched your forehead and said you didn't have a fever. Just left."

Wen Nuan squatted aside and watched Wen's mother and Zhang Li clean up the mouse. After watching it for a while, he asked, "What are you two doing with it?"

Mother Wen rolled her eyes at her, a child who didn't know the suffering in the world.

"What can I do? Just pickle it and save it for later. No matter how much food we store, we will finish it one day. Your aunt hasn't slept, so she came over to help after she was busy. She has been busy until now.

You go inside first and cook a few packs of instant noodles. Your aunt and I will eat them later. We haven't eaten yet and are starving to death. "

Nuan Nuan got up and returned to his tent.

I took a few packs of instant noodles from the space and cooked them. Each person also cracked two poached eggs, and the smell woke up the two little ones on the bed.

Chapter 71 Rat Dried (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"Mom, aunt, wash your hands and eat. Don't do it. Clean it up after eating." Wen Nuan lifted the curtain and called them to eat.

I went back to bed and touched them, but they were not burning. That's it, there's no problem anymore, just wait for the injury to heal.