c 60

Chapter 60 Moving to the Shelter (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"In this case, Doctor Zhong, I'd like to trouble you to treat him.

You prepare the medicine every day, and then please bring it over to feed her. It will take a few days. There are also supplies. Whatever you need, I will try my best to find it for you. "

Nan Nan agreed, and Wen Nuan also tried his best to meet Zhong Weixing's material conditions.

Wen Nuan was ready and he wanted the lion to open his mouth, but Zhong Weixing said at this time, "The supplies are no longer needed. They are orphans and widowed mothers, and they are quite pitiful."

In today's world, it's hard enough to survive, so please help if you can. "After speaking, he sighed, shook his head and left.

Nuan Nuan stood outside the tent and said nothing. He looked down at Nan Nan and said, "Take good care of your mother. My sister will come visit you in a few days." Nan Nan nodded.

Nuan Nuan had no intention of staying to take care of Nannan's mother.

Are you kidding? Her parents take care of her at home. Besides, he was kind enough to take care of her for no reason? Nuan Nuan feels that she is not so loving yet.

Would it be nice for her to spend that time with her family? Is it nice to play with Xiaobai Kio?

He followed Liu Jie all the way back to the pile of rubble where they were before, and said, "Second brother, I still have some food in my bag. You can secretly send it to Nan Nan at night so that no one can see it."

Wen Guoqiang and his wife came to look for Nuan Nuan and said they were going back. After I went back and got my tent, I lived in the shelter with them from now on.

Zhang Li asked her younger sister to come over tomorrow. Mother Wen nodded in agreement and went back.

It was already night when the three of them returned to the villa from the shelter.

The road was difficult to walk and there were too many cracks. I was afraid of falling, so I walked much slower.

I didn’t encounter any robbers along the way. I don’t know if they were dead or because they didn’t have time to rob.

Back in space, the three of them and the two beasts had dinner and sat under the grape tree chatting:

"Mom and Dad, are you really going to live in a shelter?" Wen Nuan cut two bunches of grapes with scissors, placed them on the stone table, and ate them without washing them.

"Now that our home is gone, we can't live in space all our lives. Humans are social animals, and it doesn't matter if we live in a shelter, we can know what happens in the future. It's absolutely right to follow the big army.

Tomorrow each of us will carry a mountaineering bag, pack more supplies, and try to stay as far away from the survivors as possible when eating. Especially Xiaobai and Kio, you can bring them to the space to eat in the future, and then let them out after eating. "

Father Wen spat out the grape skin and said, "Daughter, you must be careful in your space. If someone with a heart sees this, our family will have to wander around the world in this life."

Chapter 60 Moving to the Shelter (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page