c 20

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2 (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Liu Dahai has a loyal appearance, an honest and hard-working person.

As an adult, he came out of the mountainous area to make a living. After marrying Zhang Li, the two of them worked hard to make money, and then they opened a restaurant.

Later, when I made more money, I bought a three-bedroom house in the county town and took my parents over from my eldest brother's place to live there.

Liu Dahai has two brothers and one sister. He is the youngest in the family.

The elder sister married in a neighboring village, and the two older brothers each started their own families and lived with their parents. The two elders of the Liu family lived with the eldest brother.

Because Liu Dahai earned some money by opening a restaurant, and living in the county town was more convenient than living in the village, he thought of bringing his parents to the county town to enjoy the happiness.

As soon as Wen's mother entered the house, she saw that the three-bedroom house was full of people, and the living room was covered with tiles.

It turned out that Liu Dahai's hometown was flooded, and his sister followed her husband's family to a relative's house. Liu Dahai's two brothers dragged their entire family to join Liu Dahai.

With more than a dozen people living in a house with three bedrooms and one living room, you can imagine how crowded it must be.

Liu Dahai's father has been an out-and-out farmer all his life. He is an honest, silent man who doesn't like to talk.

Liu's mother, Liu Cuihua. She is the typical peasant woman with long hair, short knowledge, and not enough advantages.

Mother Liu said, "Oh, I'm already here, what else can I carry? It costs you money." After saying that, she took away the vegetables in Mother Wen's hand and the things in Nuan's hand.

Zhang Li took Wen's mother and Wen Nuan back to her bedroom and asked Liu Dahai to summon her brother-in-law.

After closing the door, he asked Mother Wen, "Why are you still carrying so many things? Do you have enough food at home?"

"Enough to eat. Sister, you don't have to worry about me. How are you? There are so many people at home. I called you at that time and asked you to stock up on more food. Have you stocked up?" Mother Wen held the eldest sister's hand and was worried. asked.

"Stock up, otherwise these people would have starved to death. It can't handle the large number of people, and they are almost finished.

Little sister, the rice and kayaks you sent were just in time, otherwise the elder sister would have to go out to find food. "

Seeing the sad look on her aunt's face, Wen Nuan asked, "When did my eldest brother come back?"

Mother Wen also said: "Let them go out to look for food. They have dozens or twenty mouths waiting to eat. No matter how much you stock up, there will always be a day when they are finished. Do you still want to keep them?"