c 93

Chapter 93 Wooden House (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

A group of people here are busy rushing to the sea to collect supplies. Grandpa Cheng and the others who are thousands of miles away are also working hard to build a house in Luocheng.

The building can no longer be built. There are no materials and not many tools, but you can build a cabin using a mortise and tenon structure.

The Tibetan area is vast, sparsely populated, connected by mountains, and has many forests and trees. The dead branches and trunks can be used as firewood and to build wooden houses.

When the sea flooded the entire Kyoto, the boss took the survivors from Kyoto to the Tibetan area on a cruise ship.

Kyoto is the heart of the flower-growing country, with a population of about 20 million before the natural disaster. After two years of natural disasters, the survivors were dying and running away.

This tsunami followed the boss out, in addition to the escort around him, there were a total of 120 cruise ships. A cruise ship can carry between 9,000 and 10,000 people.

Even if we have 10,000 people, this is only about 1.2 million people. Compared with the number of 20 million, it is too little.

They relied on the sea to eat and drink without worries.

This time when we came to the Tibetan area, the scouts were responsible for exploring the road first. The geographical environment, population, and housing were no problem, so the boss took the people by boat and moved forward at full speed.

During the break, the troops would gather manpower to fish. Each net contains hundreds or even thousands of tons of weapons. Like Nuan Nuan, they are really a small force.

A two-story wooden building is very eye-catching, standing in the middle of a group of small wooden houses.

"Where are Yanyan and the others?"

The old man who spoke had gray hair and was slightly bent over. He was sitting on the boss's chair, holding a chess piece in his hand. His cheeks are thin and he coughs from time to time. His wise eyes have the kindness of an older man.

Grandpa Cheng: "We contacted him once yesterday. They will rest at the beach for a few days and then they will come over."

The old man smiled and said, "This kid has a wife and a family. He didn't want to go back to City C last time, but he didn't listen. He wanted to go back life or death, and his words were even more high-sounding. Who should be responsible for City C? , I think you are thinking about that girl, right?"

"Cheng Zhengde, did you just steal a cannon from me?"

Grandpa Cheng has worked for him all his life, but he still doesn’t know him? He immediately quit: "Xiang, can you stop being a swindler? Are you someone you can't afford to lose?"

He rubbed his face at the boss, threw the chess piece away, and leaned on the boss's chair, saying, "I'm sick now, and you don't even know how to let me go?"

Chapter 93 Wooden House (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Grandpa Cheng: "That's why I came to play chess with you."

The two old men were more than 140 years old in total, and they quarreled like children every day.

"Come on, come with me to go out and see how the house is being built." After saying that, Boss Xiang stood up, put his hands behind his back, and walked out slowly. Grandpa Cheng followed him resignedly.