c 23

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 23 Teng Hai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 23 Tenghai (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

When Warm opened the box and took a look. Oh my god, I don’t know why I found this in the office.

Is the person who bought this thing going to wholesale in the office? Put it away and take it away. Maybe I can exchange it for something later.

The only biggest gain after coming to Weize Building is the three ice machines.

Warmth flipped out two large hiking bags from the space. One for her and one for Wen's father. The bags were symbolically filled with food and drink.

Just searching for Wei Ze was busy from morning to evening, and I didn't dare to take much rest in the middle.

Today has come to a perfect end and we can go home.

The father and daughter returned in their kayaks, and when they passed the tent area, they noticed that there were fewer survivors.

A simple and honest slovenly man blocked the way of the Wen family's father and daughter.

"Brother. Hello, my surname is Teng, and my name is Teng Hai. I'm sorry for stopping you from going home so late.

I just want to ask, will you go out to look for supplies tomorrow? If not, can I borrow your kayak? I'm going out to find some supplies. Just like District Chief Li, I can pay the bills with supplies. Do you think it's okay? "

Tenghai has been staying in this tent area for more than a month. The home was destroyed by the hurricane, but luckily, the family was still there.

It's just that the old ones are old and the young ones are too small. They can't eat enough with only the few supplies for a week. They can only say that they will starve to death.

But Tenghai couldn't help it. Without a kayak or other tools, there was nowhere to find supplies.

After the hurricane, we came here in a hurry and didn’t bring anything with us. Of course, the house has been blown away, so I can’t take it with me. I didn't pick up anything useful in the tent area, and I picked up things that people didn't want.

District Chief Li borrowed his family’s kayak and Zodiac for several days. He also wanted to borrow it, but they didn't have any extra.

After finally waiting until District Chief Li was gone, he wanted to come over and ask, but he saw someone going out with a kayak early in the morning. He didn't catch up, so he waited until now. As soon as the person came back, he hurriedly chased him and asked.

"Okay, you can take it now. There is still some gasoline in it, which is probably enough for you. The gasoline doesn't need to be counted as supplies. Just use the supplies you find tomorrow to make up for the cost of the kayak."

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.