c 10

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 10 Preparing Supplies 5

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 10 Preparing Supplies 5 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Nuan Nuan knew that her parents were worried about her. But she had to go. She had seen too many things in her dreams that challenged the bottom line of human nature. Her parents had only heard her narrate it, but had not seen it with their own eyes, so they had no idea what kind of purgatory it was.

Waiting for the first rainstorm to end before setting off, Nuan Nuan made this decision in his heart.

Time flies by day by day, and Nuan Nuan still goes to the warehouse to collect meat every evening. Every three or four days, I go to the warehouse rented by Wen’s father to collect supplies. In the remaining time, I shop online and add items to my shopping cart if I find them useful.

Mother Wen couldn't help but go to the supermarket every day to buy some supplies, and then go to restaurants, hotels, and food courts to pack various foods. When I get home in the evening, I have to continue to be busy in the kitchen making food.

Mother Wen has an obsession that nothing is more important than eating, and she must stock up on food.

After Nuan Nuan put the last batch of chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, beef and mutton into the space, he called the owner of the pet shop and said that canned dog food, freeze-drying, medicines, etc. could be shipped now.

After collecting Kio's rations, Nuan Nuan turned around and went to Wen's father's warehouse to collect the last batch of supplies.

When you open the door of the warehouse, the first thing that comes into view is a medium-sized white yacht, about 60 feet long (about 183 meters), about eight meters wide, and about 4 meters high. There are two floors. The price of this yacht is as high as 3 million. Although it is not the best, it is very cost-effective!

There are also some vertical air conditioners, ice machines, small suns, hot water bottles, and even several large water towers piled next to the yacht.

Anthracite, briquettes, coal blocks, briquettes, and charcoal are each stored in five tons.

Guojia controls gasoline and diesel very strictly. Wen's father didn't buy much, and with the ones he bought before, it was enough for a while.

I also bought a lot of tires and accessories for my own car and yacht, as well as some miscellaneous items, and finally they were all stored in the warm space.

It was already after nine o'clock in the evening when the father and daughter got home. The family had dinner and then went back to their houses to rest.

They have been busy hoarding supplies recently, and the three of them have never had time to take a good rest.

In half a month, the materials were fully prepared, which was more than enough for the family to spend for decades. The sense of urgency also made the three of them dissipate a little.

Early the next morning, dark clouds came over the sky, and a heavy rainstorm came as promised. There seemed to be a hole in the sky, and the heavy rain fell so fast and dense that it was impossible to see anyone or anything two meters away.