c 34

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 34 Going to the Shelter

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 34 Go to the Refuge (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

Nuan Nuan actually wanted to hit the leader on the knee, but missed his aim. Because she saw blood stains on the machete in the leader's hand. Such a skilled robbery method must not be the first time he robbed someone.

Since you can rob others, be prepared to be killed in return. Unfortunately, warmth is not accurate. Forget it, they are lucky, let them go.

Downstairs of Jingxiang Community.

Nuan Nuan and Kio stayed in the RV. Don't watch the survivor steal his car again. Even if you can't steal the car, you can't steal the gas wheels.

Wen's father and Wen's mother went upstairs with things in their hands.

More than half an hour later, the aunt and her whole family came down. There were many things in big and small bags in his hands. Seeing this, Nuan Nuan hurriedly stepped forward to help.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." A female voice sounded from upstairs.

Not long after, a dozen more people ran out of the building. Carrying the same big and small bags.

"Can you please help us get to the shelter? Our car is out of gas and the engine is broken. We won't survive if we stay here any longer.

Please, please, take us for a ride, please. "The woman in the lead said and pulled her child to kneel down in front of Father Wen and the others.

Father Wen didn't really want to take him.

There were more than a dozen people across the street, and their family plus Liu Dahai's family had a total of seven people plus one dog.

If this group of people has malicious intentions, there will definitely be casualties on their side. The car is small and the space is limited, so I can't make full use of it.

But look at these people with sallow faces and thin muscles, and the children are also as thin as thorns. You can't just ignore these people for something that might not happen, right?

If this was done in peaceful times, Father Wen would definitely help without saying a word.

In the end, Mother Wen softly agreed. Pulling a carload of people to the shelter.

Nuan Nuan secretly gave Wen's father a gun and put one on his waist, keeping it in case of emergencies.

Nuan Nuan sat at the back so that if there was an emergency, she could see it at a glance. You can also take action in time.

"Mom, I'm hungry. I want to drink milk." In front of the warmth, a little girl about five years old was nestled in her mother's arms. There was no flesh on her arms, and her big head supported her thin body.

"Good boy, wait until we get to the shelter. Mom will give Nan Nan milk to drink, okay?" Nan Nan's mother gently touched her daughter's thin face with her rough fingers, and tears wanted to flow down uncontrollably.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.