c 87

Chapter 87 Maritime Syndrome (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Three days passed in a flash.

Wen Guoqiang sat in the cockpit, looking at the endless sea, feeling a little irritated and anxious. He has a telescope hanging around his neck and will take a look soon.

"Uncle, you go back and rest first. I'm here to watch." Cheng Xiyan saw that Wen Guoqiang was not in good condition. It looks like he is suffering from sea syndrome.

May show anxiety, irritability, depression, apathy or anger. Symptoms are common among people who travel to the sea all year round. This is a normal phenomenon.

After all, they had been floating on the sea for less than half a month.

The first few days were fine, it was relatively novel and there would be no reaction. It won't work over time and will be affected.

Humans are terrestrial animals. If we float on the sea for a long time and cannot see the buildings on the land, we will see the endless sea when we look up, and we will feel more or less depressed.

Wen Guoqiang also realized that something was wrong with him. He was impatient, but he didn't force himself. He nodded and limped away.

Cheng Xiyan called Mo Fang and Mo Yuan and asked them to continue driving the yacht, while he ran to the second floor to find warmth.

At this time, Nuan Nuan was playing with the tiger on the second floor. She was a little bored. I don’t know if it’s because I stayed on the yacht for so long.

But being able to play with the tiger made her feel a little happier, which somewhat relieved her inner boredom.

Looking at Nuan Nuan's condition, Cheng Xiyan knew that she was in pretty good condition. He walked to her and sat down, "Nuan Nuan, it's okay. You go do something that makes you happy. We can stop for a while and you go swimming or watch Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai catching fish. Don't let your anxious mood affect you. you."

Nuan Nuan rested on Cheng Xiyan's shoulder, and his voice was muffled: "Well, I'm fine. How are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Your dad may not be well. You can go and take a look later. I'll pay attention to the other people on the boat. Let's stop here for a few days and fix things up." Cheng Xiyan tilted his head and kissed his warm forehead.

"Well. Then I'll go down, and you don't have to look at them. Nothing big will happen. You should also have a good rest for a few days. It's been hard on you these past few days." Wen Nuan kissed the corner of his mouth and went down.

Wen Nuan came to the master bedroom on the first floor. Father Wen was resting on the bed with his eyes closed, and Mother Wen was by his side.

"My dad is asleep?" Wen Nuan slowed down his footsteps, came to the bed, and looked at Father Wen carefully.

"Well, I just slept for a while. I don't know what happened to him in the past two days. He has a bad temper." As soon as he finished speaking, he found that the yacht had stopped.

Chapter 87 Maritime Syndrome (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"What's going on? Why did you stop?" Mother Wen was about to get up, but was pushed back by Wen Nuan.

"It's okay. The yacht will be parked for a few days and we can fix it up. Cheng Xiyan said that my dad's state is normal. However, he has to adjust himself slowly."