c 104

Chapter 104 In-Laws (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Wen Nuan cleaned the room, and Wen's father and others went to build a house for them. The places are unevenly distributed, but they are all around the Wen family, so they are not too far away.

Even though they were building a different house, they still had to provide food, so everyone worked, then came back to the tent to eat, and then rested before going to build a house there.

It took five days to build four wooden houses.

Teng Hai and his son had a small house, which was enough to live in. Teng Hai didn't ask for it, so they built it quickly.

Da Mi and Zhong Weixing lived together, and they built two bedrooms. Zhang Li's family built a three-bedroom house.

They are building houses in full swing over there, while Nuan Nuan is tidying up their own homes here.

Take a large piece of cloth from the space, cut it to the size of a window, and nail all the windows in your home with the cloth.

You can also use plastic cloth for nailing, but plastic cloth is too stuffy and airtight. Using cloth can not only cover the privacy, but also provide a little ventilation.

The Kang in the two bedrooms is connected to the kitchen and is divided into two stoves. As long as the fire is lit, the smoke will flow from the stove pit to the fire pit along the passage, and then out of the chimney, so that you can cook and the kang will be warm.

There isn't much furniture in the house, it's just a sloppy rough house. That's fine. It's pretty good and can be lived in.

Nuan Nuan closed the door and began to tidy up the house.

He took out new bedding from the space and spread it in the bedroom of Mr. and Mrs. Wen Guoqiang.

He also took out a simple wardrobe from the space to decorate clothes and other things. A few plastic stools were placed next to the kang. He also took out a coffee table and placed it in the room. On it were placed some snacks and fruits, as well as rolls and paper towels. On the coffee table.

Wen Nuan walked around again and saw that there was nothing left to display, so he turned around and went to the living room.

There are several modular sofas, a coffee table, and two rocking chairs in the living room.

The dining table and stools were brought into the kitchen. Partitions made of wooden boards are used to store pots and pans, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, rice, noodles, grains and oil. There are also two large black pots placed on the stove.

The warm Kang occupies the largest area. There is no way, several of them are sleeping on the kang, and it is not enough to sleep even if they are not grown up.

Tukang is rather hard.

Wen Nuan took out the mattresses in the space, and put mattresses on top of the shop where the black and white kios slept. If it was not big enough, they spread a few more side by side, and put a few mats on top of the mattresses for them to sleep on. Not afraid of being too hot.

Chapter 104 In-Laws (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen asked them to help build a stable behind his house and built fifteen mangers.

The container is placed at Zhang Li's house, and the food and drink expenses are included. Zhang Li will be able to make arrangements when the time comes.