c 49

Chapter 49 Human Nature 2 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Humans are such complex and changeable creatures. For some people, when it comes to their own interests or life and death, there is no morality or bottom line at all.

Just like Wang Daqing, he couldn't bear his daughter to be eaten, but at the same time he traded her for food without hesitation.

The girl's mother only thinks about her brother, and her good brother only thinks about himself. The whole family is selfish and cold by nature. I don’t know if the girl’s current death is relief or sadness.

There are selfish and cold-hearted people, and there are people with great love.

Luo Qing, the mayor of City C.

Luo Qing has his own little idea and wants to take control of City C.

But in the face of major issues of right and wrong, Luo Qing is a very sensible and rational person. He knows what the right decision is and can control his inner desires.

He knew clearly that during the extremely hot period, the superiors sent Colonel Cheng to assist him, but in fact they had the intention of monitoring and supervising him.

He knew more clearly that if he really became a local emperor, his head would probably not be far away from moving.

Natural disasters have come, but Guojia is still running, so no one is allowed to use power for personal gain in extraordinary times, and Guojia is not allowed to be in chaos.

Just because he was sensible and had no substantive actions, the officials in City C were willing to cooperate with the people brought by Cheng Xiyan. Cheng Xiyan turned a blind eye and did not touch him, letting him continue to be the leader. His mayor.

What Cheng Xiyan thought was that Luo Qing was sober and he should be lucky that he didn't do anything. If he had done anything, Cheng Xiyan would have beaten him to death.

After all, he came to City C not really to assist him, but to supervise him.

Luo Qing first proposed distributing coal and down jackets to survivors.

He said this, "We can occasionally blow on the air conditioner and stay warm for a while. But what about the people at the bottom?

Without warm clothes and firewood for heating, would they all freeze to death?

You also know how terrible natural disasters are. City C originally had more than six million people, more than six million. In just over a year, it has shrunk to less than 40%. "Luo Qing rubbed his cheeks with both hands and sighed.

It's true that he wants to hold power, but he also really wants to serve the people.

Why does Wen Guoqiang only have contact with the chief secretary, instead of contacting Mayor Luo through the chief secretary? Because he knew that he and Luo Qing were not the same people.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 49 Human Nature 2 (2/3)