c 63

Chapter 63 Beat you to death Shabi (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Wen, come out. If you don't give me an explanation, I will make you unable to stay in the shelter. Let's see if you have any old face hanging around here." Zhao Yunxia sat on the ground and patted her thighs and howled.

Wen Guoqiang, his wife and Wen Nuan squeezed into the crowd and saw Zhao Yunxia sitting on the ground and rolling around.

Seeing Wen Nuan coming, Wang Shuai hurriedly stepped forward to hold Wen Nuan's hand, "Don't be afraid, I'm here. I will protect you."

Nuan Nuan scolded people directly, "Fuck you, who are you? You can't understand human language, right? What did your bitch say? You'd better tell me the truth, Otherwise I will kill you."

Seeing that murderous intent flashed through Nuan Wen's eyes, Wang Shuai timidly whispered, "Don't you also have a crush on me? Your family doesn't agree.

Then my mother will make trouble. In this case, wouldn’t your family agree? If your parents want to continue to stay in the shelter, they have to take some dignity into account, right? In this way, won't our affairs be settled? "

Wean Nuan's eyes were red, "You don't take a shower to look after yourself, what kind of virtue are you? Are you worthy of missing me? Which ear of yours heard that I like you? Do you have an underdeveloped cerebellum or a cerebellum?" Atrophy? Do you really have a brain?"

Wang Shuai curled his lips unconvinced and shouted, "Your family has just moved here and you have no acquaintances. Why did you pass by my house just to find a way to meet me? Why are you pretending to be innocent here with me now?"

Nuan Nuan pointed at Cheng Xiyan beside him, "I don't want Cheng Xiyan like this, but I want you? Don't you realize how ugly you are? You are as disgusting as shit. , you sandbox."

"I just fell in love with you when I passed by your house? Why didn't you say that I fell in love with you when a fifty-year-old aunt passed by your house? Even if you ask me for money, I don't want it, okay?

You really know how to put gold on your own face. "Wean Nuan was so angry that he didn't know what to say. He was just passing by and could still think of so much.

When Wang Shuai saw that Wen Nuan was really passing by, he stopped and asked, "Whose house did you go to when you passed by? Can you be more careful? If you seduce me here, who else do you want to seduce over there?"

Nuan Nuan directly kicked his descendant, and kicked Wang Shuai on the spot, causing Wang Shuai to lie on his side, arching his back and making ghostly noises.

"Damn you, if I don't destroy you today, my surname is not Wen. You are a waste with underdeveloped cerebellum. I will make you talk nonsense." After saying that, he punched and kicked Wang Shuai, and no one could stop him. live.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife saw that their daughter was not at a disadvantage, so they shouted, "Nuan Nuan, stop fighting now." Then they made no next move.

Just use your body to block Zhao Yunxia and prevent her from touching the warmth.

In fact, Zhao Yunxia didn't dare to move unless Wen's mother stopped her.

A living big tiger was right in front of her. She was afraid that if she moved, the tiger would eat her again.

So when Mother Wen stopped her, she just walked around casually for a symbolic moment and became honest.

Regardless of how powerful she was just now, when the person actually arrived and was still so stubborn, she was also deflated.

Cheng Xiyan saw that she was almost done with her anger, so he grabbed her and hugged her. There was a height difference. Nuannuan's feet were off the ground and he kicked a few times. "Okay, okay, calm down, don't be angry." ”

Wen Nuan's eyes were already red: "Cheng Xiyan, let me go, I'm going to beat this turtle to death. He looks like a piece of dog shit, and he doesn't deserve to miss me. Who gave him the confidence? He's spitting shit all over his mouth, I Today I have to kill this big Shabi."

Chapter 63 Beat you to death Shabi (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

How could Cheng Xiyan really let her go? If she went back and kicked and punched her, she would be crippled. He just held her in his arms and led her out of the crowd.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife saw their daughter being taken away and followed her out.

Just as he was about to speak, he saw an old man in his fifties or sixties coming over supporting a woman. Take one step and take three breaths: "The little girl from the Wen family is here to see me. Dr. Zhong can testify."

The survivors knew that this woman, whose surname seemed to be Jia, lived alone with a daughter and was in the flesh business.

In fact, most survivors just like to watch the fun. After all, they have to live hard every day and there are no other entertainment projects. It's fun to watch, not boring.

After Jia Meili, also known as Nan Nan's mother, came and said this, the farce stopped, and the survivors all left one after another, revealing Wang Shuai lying dead inside.

Xiaobai and Kio have been blocked by Wen Guoqiang and his wife, otherwise they would have pounced on them when Wen Nuan made a move.

Cheng Xiyan still held his waist and hugged him warmly.

Nuan Nuan turned his head, looked straight at Wang Shuai and his family, and said, "If I hear you spitting shit again, I will definitely kill you.

It's best not to let me see you again. You are more disgusting than maggots, why don't you die for those good people? Staying alive is simply a waste of other survivors' resources. A bunch of trash. "

After speaking, he patted Cheng Xiyan's arm, glanced sideways at him, and said, "Are you going to strangle me? Let go." Cheng Xiyan then let go of his arm.

Wen Nuan straightened her clothes and hair, glanced at Cheng Xiyan, and said, "Come to my house for dinner tomorrow, take the two Heng Ha Second Generals with you, call Mayor Luo and Secretary Gao, my dad will be the host.

Dr. Zhong, Nan Nan’s mother, aunt and your family are also coming. By the way, call me, Uncle Tenghai. Let’s get together tomorrow. "After that, he shouted 'Xiaobai, kio' and went home.

The farce is over.

Cheng Xiyan looked at Wen Nuan like a rooster that had won a battle, walking away in high spirits, with the corners of his mouth curved and a smile hidden in his eyes.

Wen Nuan returned home and was still angry, who is this? Is there something wrong with your brain? The forest is really big and there are all kinds of birds.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife also came back with their daughter. They said they would get together tomorrow, so why not prepare? The three of them and the two beasts went to space. Wen's mother and Wen Nuan went to the warehouse to see what they could get, and Wen's father went to feed the livestock.

"Mom, what are you doing tomorrow?" Wen Nuan looked around and didn't know what to entertain tomorrow.

"Take three bags of frozen shrimp and steam them tomorrow. Let your dad pick up two Chinese cabbages in the ground later, and fry the cabbage slices tomorrow, stew potatoes and beef in a pot, stew ribs with beans, stir-fry shredded potatoes, and give me mung bean sprouts. There's quite a lot left. I'll fry some bean sprouts tomorrow, make another pot of pork, one fish-flavored shredded pork, and eight dishes. Let's bring out two boxes of beer and one box of liquor. Let's drink beer and the man drinks liquor. ." Mother Wen said, "Look for something warm."

Because there are so many people, it is impossible to use an alcohol pot. It will have to be stewed until the year of the monkey.

So when Wen Nuan had some space, he took out a gas tank from his tent and put Wen's mother's big iron pot on it.

Dinner won't be served until noon tomorrow, so I'll start cooking in the morning, so there's still time.