c 91

Chapter 91 Land (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Oh my God, I feel like I haven't set foot on the ground for several years." The secretary got off the boat and sat down on the island, unable to wake up.

Zhong Weixing planned to explore the island. When he passed by Da Mi, he kicked him and said, "Get up quickly and accompany me to see if this island is safe and if there is anything good."

The entire island is not large. It only takes twenty minutes to go around. There is scrubland, but no wild animals.

Everyone picked up some dead branches to light the fire, Cheng Xiyan contributed the tent, the Wen family provided seasonings and pots, and the rest went to the shore to fish.

Cooking the first dinner on land in a month.

The fish is used to make soup, add a little salt, no other seasonings are needed, boil it until it becomes milky white, take a sip, the taste is so fresh.

Steamed crab, braised fish, grilled fish, clams, sea shrimp, large enough to eat. Everyone had a great time eating. After eating, Wen Mu made some ginger tea with mineral water and distributed it to everyone.

It is no exaggeration to say that the pile of seafood shells alone can be more than 1 meter high.

After several men finished eating, they assigned vigil duties.

Just because the island is not sinking now does not mean that it will not sink in the future. It is better to keep someone on watch at night. If something happens, you will be heard just by shouting. It is safe.

Zhong Weixing changed the medicine on Wen Guoqiang's leg. Because I was soaked in sea water a few days ago, I was a little bit inflamed and infected.

After Nuan Nuan finished eating, he walked around the island to digest, with Cheng Xiyan accompanying him. I had a full meal today, and sure enough, the freshly made seafood was fresh, delicious, fresh, fragrant, and slightly sweet.

In the following days, everyone went out early and came back late to fish.

They all suffered from natural disasters and hunger. The obsession with food has been deeply imprinted in their minds and ingrained.

Don't talk about eating too much seafood being bad for your health, or being allergic to gout, etc. If they have something to eat, they would rather be allergic to gout.

There was so much hemp rope that Father Wen could not go into the sea because his legs were not healed yet. He was responsible for cutting down tree trunks, burying stakes, and stringing up ropes to dry the fish.

Except for the place where everyone sleeps, there is no free space, and all of it is used to dry fish.

Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan started fishing after everyone went to bed. There are too many people during the day and it is inconvenient.

In a warm space, I haven’t consumed much food in the past two years. I mainly eat while growing. There is still a lot in stock. As for seafood, I stocked up on it when I was in the beautiful country and there is still a lot left.

There is space, but you still don’t want the free supplies? What are you waiting for?

Chapter 91 Land (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

So Cheng Xiyan was responsible for casting the net, and she went to the space to organize the warehouse so that it could be used to hold fish.