c 57

Chapter 57 Injured (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"It's okay, Dad, no need to check. My fingers should be frostbitten. My back and right calf were hit by a brick. Can you check if there are any fractures? It hurts." Mother Wen stopped crying and My daughter took off her clothes as soon as she put them down.

Father Wen squeezed the warm calf bone with his hand and said, "It's okay, girl. The leg is not broken, just swollen. It will heal after a while. Don't be afraid."

Wen's mother asked Wen's father to go to the warehouse to find hot water and wipe her daughter's body.

Father Wen knew that Mother Wen was going to give his daughter a full body check-up, and it was inconvenient for him to be there.

Father Wen turned around and left, going to get some hot water for his daughter to use for scrubbing later.

After Wen's father went to the warehouse, Wen's mother took off her daughter's clothes, touched her back carefully, asked again, and then put her clothes on again.

The down jacket is thick and has cushioning strength, but the back looks a little red and the calf was a little bit more severely hit, but everything else is fine.

Lying down on the grass warmly and honestly.

Xiaobai and Kio were extraordinarily honest today. They had been standing by Nuan Nuan since they came in, and they didn't make any noise or make a fuss.

Xiaohua stopped shouting "Nuan Nuan" and squatted on Kio's head, staring at Nuan Nuan with her big mung bean eyes.

"Old Wen, come here and carry your daughter over." Father Wen then came over, gently picked up his daughter, placed her on a small stool in the warehouse, and went out again.

Mother Wen asked her to sit on a stool in the warehouse. She took off all her clothes and wiped the child's body with the snow she had collected before.

When Wen Nuan first entered the space, Wen's mother saw that her daughter was very cold and her lips were blue and purple. You cannot take a bath with warm water immediately. You must rub it with snow first and wait for a while before washing.

After Wen's mother finally gave Nuan Nuan a warm bath, she found some medicinal wine for bruises and rubbed her daughter's back.

He put another pair of pajamas on her and then limped out. Father Wen hurried over and carried his daughter to the stone bench.

Wen's mother silently applied medicine to her daughter, while Wen's father applied ointment to reduce swelling on Wen Wen's legs. Kio and Xiaobai followed Wen Nuan step by step.

"Mom and Dad, I'm fine. You two can't enter the space at will. My decision at the time was right.

One is to protect you two, and the other is that if the three of us escaped together, my dad would have to take care of my mother and me, and it would be even more unsafe if he was distracted. If I followed you into the space and I was still in the same place when I came out, wouldn't it be more dangerous? Yes or no?

And, look at me, isn’t this good? Besides, I am your daughter.

You have given me a high-quality living environment and infinite love. In this doomsday, you two try your best to protect me.

Chapter 57 Injured (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page