c 78

Chapter 78 Reciprocity (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan sent her downstairs at home, "You come to my office tomorrow and I will help you get an adoption certificate for Xiao Hei. Although there is no electricity now, paper ones are fine. Natural disasters will end one day, and these are all It’s a certificate.”

Wen Nuan felt that what Cheng Xiyan said was quite right, so he nodded in agreement and said that he would take Xiao Hei to him tomorrow. After saying that, the two of them separated and went back.

Back on the fifth floor, Wen's father and Wen's mother were both at home, and no one went out.

"Mom and Dad, Cheng Xiyan is back. I met him when I was taking them for a walk. Tomorrow I will take Xiao Hei to get a replacement adoption certificate."

When Father Wen heard this, he said, "Didn't Luo Qing say there's no need to apply for it? Why does this kid have to do it again when he comes back?"

No wonder Father Wen is thinking too much, he has been fooling around with the secretary and Dr. Zhong every day recently.

Luo Qing naturally also knew that his family had rescued a Siberian tiger, but now the people in the refuge didn't have enough to eat, so how could they raise this one? Just turn a blind eye, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Wen Guoqiang also asked Luo Qing if he needed to apply for an adoption certificate or something like that. Luo Qing said no, there was no electricity now, so he would let them take care of it first and talk about it later.

"Cheng Xiyan said paper ones are also fine and will be kept as proof in the future. I think what he said makes sense, so I agreed." Wen Nuan threw himself into the sofa and leaned over.

In the past, Kio was guarding Nuan, but now Kio's position is occupied by Xiao Hei. If you feel warm, touch Xiao Hei's tiger head from time to time.

"Mom, let's boil some hot water for a while and wash all three of them. Xiao Hei has only had one bath since he came home. I have to take a photo of him tomorrow. Don't bury Batai's. Is the photo taken good? Looks good.”

"When I think about giving three bathers, I feel like life is so dark." Father Wen and Mother Wen laughed when they saw their daughter pouting and complaining.

Indeed, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai have grown too big and were exhausted by Nuan Nuan last time.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife could help wash Kio, but Xiaobai refused, and Xiaohei chose to ignore them.

The door was locked, and the family of seven went to the space.

Wen's father went to take care of the livestock, Wen's mother boiled water, and Wen Wen moved the bathtub. Just wash it in the yard. The weather is nice and you won’t get sick even if you wash it.

"Come on, Xiao Hei, sister will give you a bath first." Xiao Hei consciously went to lie down in the bathtub without the need for warmth.

The bathtub is small, but Xiaohei is also big. As soon as I lay down, the bathtub was filled up and all the water overflowed.

The last time I took a bath, I used a bucket to pour water on it. At that time, its leg injury was not healed yet, and the scabs were soaked for a long time to avoid inflammation, so I used a bucket to pour water on it.

"This won't work... Dad, bring me a few buckets of water and I'll give Xiao Hei a little rinse. I'll ask Cheng Xiyan tomorrow if there is a detachable swimming pool. Buy a few and take a bath later. It’s convenient.”