c 73

Chapter 73 The Little White Wife is Obtained (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"I'm going to save you, but don't bite me, okay?" Nuan Nuan put his hands flat and tried to walk into it slowly, roaring. . . The Siberian tiger bared its teeth at Wen Nuan, and Wen Wen did not dare to go any further.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife were so frightened that they held guns in their hands and did not dare to move.

"It's over, Xiaobai, your wife's matter is probably in trouble. No wonder she is said to be a tigress, this is too fierce."

Xiaobai didn't know what the poop shoveler was doing. When he saw the meat on the ground, he thought it was for him, so he went to eat it. The Siberian tiger bared its teeth, but Xiaobai pretended not to hear it.

Xiaobai has always been shameless in front of food. But it can only be taken by Wen Nuan. Others, including Wen Guoqiang and his wife, feed Xiaobai, but Xiaobai doesn't even bother to eat or smell it. But he has some backbone.

The meat was originally meant for Siberian tigers, but it ended up in Xiaobai's stomach. Wen Nuan could only take out another piece, stick it in with a stick, and hand it to the Siberian tiger again. This time it ate it. After eating, I glanced at Nuan Nuan.

The warmth of this sight is hard to describe.

How to put it, Nuan Nuan saw the king's contempt in its murderous eyes. It feels like looking at warmth is like looking at ants.

"Oh, that's what you're looking at. What do you mean? I kindly saved you and gave you food and drink. Do you look down on me? Is that what you mean?" Nuan Nuan was furious.

You are a tiger, are you amazing? If it weren't for Xiaobai to have a wife, I really wouldn't care about you.

I'm so angry that I don't want to feed anymore. I can't get used to your bad habits. If I don't save you, it will be fine if you die. If we can really live together in the future, then how about it? Then you have to look down on me even more?

The Wen family didn't leave either, so they sat across from the Siberian tiger and had a picnic.

Roast chicken, roast duck, beef brisket with potatoes made by Wen Mu, barbecue, whatever is the most fragrant.

He took out Xiaobai's big basin, put 30 kilograms of fresh beef, and made a bottle of milk powder. Add canned food to kio's dog food.

The whole family ate and drank in front of the Siberian tiger. Nuan Nuan's move was simply killing people and killing people, no, killing tigers and killing people.

When the Siberian tiger saw that the two-legged animal that was feeding it stopped giving it meat, it drank the water. My eyes glanced at the warmth from time to time. If it weren't for the elongated chin at the corners of its mouth, Wen Nuan would really believe in its backbone.

After eating and drinking, Nuan Nuan cautiously approached the Siberian tiger.

He took out another piece of beef from the space and stuck it on the stick, slightly closer than before. The Siberian tiger didn't respond, so he ate the meat with a stick.

Chapter 73 The Little White Wife is Obtained (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

One person and one animal, one feeds and the other eats. When feeding again, Wen Nuan was already about three steps away from the Siberian tiger.

This distance is dangerous. Whenever a Siberian tiger wants to bite Wen Wennan to death, it can easily grab Wen Wennan with one claw and bite him to death.