c 79

Chapter 79 Father Wen is injured (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

March 5th, 30°

I got up warm early in the morning and had breakfast with my family. After dinner, Father Wen went to find the secretary.

Wen Nuan slumped on the sofa, "Mom? It's your holiday in two days. How do you celebrate it? Our family moved on New Year's Day and we didn't celebrate it. The New Year was full of acid rain and heavy rain. I was so busy that I forgot to celebrate it. This is your holiday. Are you okay? Nothing is going on at home now."

"How can I get through it? Lie down, sit down, go out and chat." Mother Wen sat on the sofa with a cloth and chalk.

"You hold some little Hei, and I'll make a shoe print for him." After drawing Xiao Hei's four paws, Mother Wen ignored Wen Nuan, took the cloth swatch, and went outside to find Zhang Li.

How are you doing? Now that they have enough food and clothing, and no natural disasters, the survivors are thankful to God. It's just her, she's covered in hair all day long. Mother Wen complained about her daughter as she walked.

"It's boring, little black and white kio, come on, sister will take you out for a walk." Everyone in the family had left, and she didn't feel like staying at home, so she walked away and took the four little ones out for a walk.

As soon as he left the shelter, he met Cheng Xiyan and walked back.

"Cheng Xiyan, what a coincidence!" Wen Nuan greeted Cheng Xiyan.

"Are you going to take them out for a walk?" Cheng Xiyan approached Wen Nuan and didn't say he was going back to the shelter. He followed her and walked out quietly.

He was originally wandering around the shelter to see if he would encounter anything so he could deal with it in time. I didn't expect to find warmth when I came back.

"Yeah, it's fine at home. I just had breakfast, why don't I take them out now? Have you eaten?"

"Well, I've eaten."

There were a few little ones running in front, and Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan were walking slowly behind, chatting.

It's a ten minute walk. Suddenly, Xiao Bai and Kio turned around and ran back. Xiao Hua no longer lay on Kio's head, but instead flew in mid-air. Xiao Hei was not far from Nuan Nuan and seemed a little restless.

Nuan Nuan took a look and called Cheng Xiyan to turn around and run back, "Let's go back to the shelter, hurry up." The state of the four of them was too familiar to Nuan Nuan.

"Little white kio, little black little flower, hurry up, run back." Cheng Xiyan was stunned for a moment, why did he start running while we were chatting?

Although he didn't understand why Nuan Nuan suddenly ran back, he still followed Nuan Nuan obediently to protect her.

The ground suddenly trembled, and Cheng Xiyan immediately became alert, "It's an earthquake, let's move quickly." Originally, he was not far away from Nuan Nuan. He wanted to reach out and pull her to his side.

Chapter 79 Father Wen is injured (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Suddenly the ground began to shake intensified, and the up and down bumps made Wen Nuan lose his balance. He fell to the ground, and then threw Wen Wen three meters away.