c 106

Chapter 106 Extreme Day 2 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen also came back from the big secretary in the afternoon. After entering the house, the family entered the space.

Wen's father went to take care of the livestock, while Wen's mother cleaned up the three hundred square meters of land and fed the little ones at home.

Xiaobai is already two and a half years old.

Tigers are not considered adults until they are four years old.

Xiaobai now has a shoulder height of 92 centimeters, a body length of 29 meters, and a weight of 283 kilograms.

Xiao Hei is probably not an adult tiger, because when Wen Nuan rescued him, his shoulder height was about 80 centimeters, and now it is 85 centimeters. Body length 32 meters. 17kg heavier than Xiaobai.

Kio has not changed much, after all, he is almost three years old! He is a mature dog.

The little flower is still combing its brightly colored feathers on the grape trellis, shouting: Nuannuan, ki.

The family had a meal after finishing the space.

"Dad, I found that the daylight hours are getting longer today, at least two hours longer. I feel something is not right. I should be more alert these days."

After eating, Father Wen sat on the stone bench and took a sip of water. "It doesn't last long, you have to live it up."

"The cows and horses are going to give birth these days. I can't go out. I have to keep an eye on things in the space. You two, please be careful outside. If anything happens, come into the space to find me."

Cows and horses are large livestock, and they only have one fetus a year, and one fetus at a time.

It takes about one and a half to two years to reach adulthood, and it takes about 340 to 50 days from conception to birth, which is almost a year younger!

There was food and drink in the space, as well as a tent for sleeping. The mother and daughter didn't have to worry about him as they just left the space.

Around 8 o'clock in the evening, the sun slowly and reluctantly set.

Nuan Nuan accompanied Wen's mother to find Zhang Litenghai and others, and also told them to be careful.

There is a good saying, be careful and you will never make a big mistake!

the next day.

The sun was supposed to appear after 5 o'clock, but it went to work early.

Chapter 106 Extreme Day 2 (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The strong sunlight shines through the cloth on the window and shines on the warm face, making people dizzy.

Nuan Nuan squinted his eyes and looked at his tablet. It was only after 4 o'clock. It's dawn so early? Something is really wrong, the days are lengthening.

The sun sets so late and rises so early. What's the point?

At noon, Nuan Nuan went to the space and told Father Wen about the matter.

"Why don't I go out with you? I'm really worried about you two being outside." Father Wen was also a little upset. You said it was a hurry. The big livestock at home are about to give birth, and the sunrise here is early. .