c 26

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 26: Home was stolen

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 26 Home was stolen (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Does Father Wen mind? Of course I don't mind.

Something is better than nothing. Moreover, Father Wen did not expect to get an automated greenhouse.

Automatic watering, fertilizing, ventilation, temperature adjustment, and shading.

At a temperature of 50 degrees Celsius or above, the greenhouse can automatically adjust itself to a temperature suitable for plant growth, and it also has intelligent management and control.

Father Wen thought it would be nice to have a greenhouse frame and a few pieces of glass. This can be considered an unexpected gain.

Luo Qing said that someone would be sent over for installation tomorrow. Father Wen thanked him for a good meal.

Secretary Gao took the three of them to apply for identity cards. Seeing that the points inside were not moved, Father Wen said, "Secretary Gao, why haven't the points in the greenhouse been deducted?"

The secretary smiled and said, "This is a personal gift from the mayor. It doesn't cost you points." After Wen's father thanked him, he took his wife and daughter to see how to exchange the supplies.

Secretary Gao took them to the next door, gave them the material exchange list and left.

The exchange form is printed on paper and there are several sheets. Divided into several categories.

Food, clothing, home appliances, hardware, engineering, transportation, etc.

Father Wen searched for a long time before he found the sunshade cloth among the hardware.

2 points per meter. Father Wen spent 10,000 points to buy 5,000 meters of sunshade cloth. There are just a few pieces. As long as you have it, you can still use it if you go back and refill it yourself.

Father Wen looked through it. Gasoline and diesel were 80 points per liter, which was so expensive. Workers are provided with food and accommodation, and only 10 points a day. However, it is understandable that non-renewable resources are not cheap.

Medications are also available. But they are not cheap, ranging from dozens to hundreds or even thousands. Seeing that there was nothing we wanted to redeem, the whole family pulled the sunshade and drove home.

"Dad, let's take a walk around here." Wen Nuan wanted to see the air raid shelter dug at the base.

Father Wen drove his car around the shelter.

The entire shelter is quite large and scattered. Excavators are digging into collapsed buildings. After being leveled, it was used as a foundation for building a house. The forklift is responsible for clearing away garbage such as cement and steel bars.

Air raid shelters are generally built halfway up mountains or underground.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page