c 101

Chapter 101 Destination (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

After hearing this, Nuan Nuan didn't say yes or no, turned around and returned to the army, took out a pistol from Xiaobai's backpack, and returned with the gun in hand.

Load the gun in front of the leader, then point it at him, "Tell me again, what do you want?"

When the leader saw Nuan Nuan coming over with a gun, he thought it was just a toy gun. This is a flower-growing country, where could they get a gun?

But when you hear the sound of the gun being loaded, you know it's the real thing.

I was completely frightened at that time.

He just wanted some supplies, what was he doing?

"Well, just give me some salt. Put your gun down first and don't misfire. Besides, I don't want to kill you. I just charge you some tolls when you pass by."

Wen Nuan put away his gun and nodded, "Okay, I'll give you some salt and let him go."

The leader waved his hand and told them to remove the stakes.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, it was so scary. It's a good thing he didn't force it, otherwise he would already have several holes in his body.

Cheng Xiyan didn't speak during the whole process. If Wen Nuan didn't do it, he also planned to do it. It was just that it was difficult to take out the gun in front of him in the space, so he was delayed.

-------------------

Late June.

After twenty days, everyone finally arrived at Luocheng. The temperature at this time also rose to 28°

As soon as we entered Luocheng, we could see that countless houses had collapsed, and those intact door and window frames had also been picked up.

The group was carrying so many horses, and they were also pulling a container. At the end was a little girl, surrounded by tigers and dogs. Each one was kept sleek and smooth. It would be a lie if the survivors said they were not envious. .

How many years has it been since the natural disaster? There are so many supplies and you can afford pets, how can you not be greedy?

After entering Luocheng, Father Wen led everyone forward. Cheng Xiyan waited for the last warmth, "I may have to go home later. Can you go back with me? Meet my family."

Chapter 101 Destination (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"Let's wait for another day. I just arrived today and haven't settled in yet. It will be the same if we meet again another day." What Nuan Nuan was thinking was that they had just arrived and didn't look like a person. They were too embarrassed to meet their parents, right? No matter what, you have to tidy up before going, right?

When Cheng Xiyan came here, he thought wrongly. He thought Nuan Nuan had never thought about meeting his parents, let alone marrying him.

He could feel that Nuan Nuan liked him, but she would never pester him, let alone whisper.

Except for the last few days when they were in the tent, the two of them didn't have much contact with each other. Being with everyone all day long made Cheng Xiyan feel uneasy and couldn't hold on to warmth.

So when he first arrived in Luocheng, he wanted to bring Nuan Nuan to meet his family. It was best to get a certificate first. Now that the conditions didn't allow it, he asked the boss to write one by hand.