c 41

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 41 Missing Persons

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 41 Missing Persons (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

It's dinner time for the Wen family.

The staple food is rice, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, lettuce with garlic paste, and a dish of braised pork with pickled vegetables.

"Dad, when you go to the shelter to change the wires, change some wheat. It's the kind of wheat that can be grown. I plan to plant some for Xiaobai.

It is also a member of the feline family. It is good to eat some wheat grass to aid digestion and remove hairballs from the body.

When I first started stocking up on supplies, I didn't expect to be able to raise a tiger, and I didn't buy anything like hair-reducing cream. Now I can't find a place to buy it.

Then ask the shelter if they have goat milk powder for replacement. If so, use some more. "

Wen Nuan lowered his head and took a mouthful of rice and swallowed it before continuing, "Xiaobai has been unable to quit milk powder. When I first stocked up, I stocked up for two years, which was not enough for him to drink. Now Kio is also drinking, just like twenty Let's change the amount in years." Nuan Nuan chattered to Father Wen while eating.

"Isn't that what you are used to? Who's tiger is over a year old and still drinks milk? Drinking from a basin is not enough, it must be a bottle." Mother Wen rolled her eyes and complained about her.

"Yes, I will change a few more milk bottles, one with a larger capacity and one with a smaller one. If Xiaobai doesn't drink enough, I have to work hard to make it twice. I will also change a few more pacifiers.

Xiaobai had bitten the pacifier, and there were not many left in the space. "Nuan Nuan just pretends that she can't hear what mom is saying. What does it have to do with me? What do you say I do? It's Xiaobai's own problem.

"Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan,"

"Huh? Who called me?" Nuan Nuan was lowering her head to cook when she heard someone calling her and looked up at her parents.

"Ki, ki," a parrot stood on the spiral staircase on the second floor, and the sound came from its mouth.

"Xiaobai, Nuannuan,"

"Hey, this is the first time I heard it speak." Mother Wen looked at it curiously.

The green-skinned parrot raised by Wen's mother these days is in pretty good condition and is more lively than the past few days.

Even with the sparse feathers blocking it, you can still see how thin it is.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com