c 72

Chapter 72 Wild Siberian Tiger (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Then what do you want to eat? I'll get it for you." Wen Nuan held a bunch of mutton skewers in his hand, and asked Wen's mother what he wanted to eat.

"Just porridge."

Father Wen can eat whatever he likes, he doesn’t have to be picky, as long as he can eat enough.

After the whole family had breakfast, they had nothing to do, so they just looked through the dried rat from time to time. Nuan Nuan greeted Wen's mother and decided to take the two little ones out to play.

"Mom, you don't have to wait for me to eat. Xiaobai Kio and I will go out for a picnic and eat outside today." Wen Nuan went back to the tent to find a backpack and led them both away.

"No, wait a minute. Where are you going to have a picnic? It's not safe outside. You can't go alone. The roads are not easy to walk now.

Besides, Xiaobai and Kio’s feet are not healed either. It’ll take a few days. Your dad and I will accompany you out for a walk in a few days. "Wu Nuan thought about it, yes. Then let's wait until their injuries are healed before going.

In this way, Wen Nuan wandered around the shelter for three days, and the family's injuries were no longer a problem. Then they packed up their backpacks and prepared to set off. Mother Wen asked her eldest sister to help look after the two tents at Dian'er's house, so that when she came back, her house would be gone.

The Wen family's previous villa was built on the hillside. On the way up the mountain, there are trees on both sides of the road. Nowadays, greening is advocated. It is a strange scene, so the developers did not cut it down and kept it there.

When it was extremely hot, the trees died, and when it was extremely cold, they were picked up by survivors, so Wen Guoqiang knew that the forest was quite large. Now that the grass and vegetation have sprouted, the place may be full of life, so the whole family decided to have a picnic there.

The car couldn't be driven, let alone taking out a bicycle out of thin air, so the whole family had to walk on their legs. The two little ones were recently penned in the shelter, and they finally came out to play once, and they really had a lot of fun.

Tigers like water. They especially like to live in places with dense vegetation and close to water sources. When Xiaobai saw a crack, he would jump in and swim around, regardless of whether the water inside was dry or not.

It took the five members of the Wen family three hours to reach the foot of the mountain. Looking around to see if there was no one around, Nuan Nuan released the little flowers from the space.

Now Xiaohua no longer looks like she just came to her house to beg for food. Her fluffy feathers are very smooth under the sunlight.

Xiaohua was grabbing a grape when she suddenly changed places. She was startled and her hair started to stand up. After seeing the person clearly, he shouted "Nuan Nuan, ki" and then landed on Kio's head with ease.

"Chou Chou, look at you, you're as fat as a ball. If you don't practice your flying skills, you won't be able to fly. Can your wings carry you?"

Mother Wen stepped forward and touched Xiao Hua's head, "Stop calling it Chou Chou. It doesn't have enough brain capacity, and it's confused now. Even if you call it a few times, it won't know what its name is anymore."

"Hahahahahaha..." The silver bell-like laughter echoed at the foot of the empty mountain.

The whole family started from the foot of the mountain and slowly walked up diagonally to choose a suitable location for a picnic.