c 103

Chapter 103 Building a House (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen was squatting down to untie the rope tied to the wood when he saw a man in his fifties also helping. Father Wen curiously took one more look, then another look, and saw how the outline of his face was different from Cheng Xi's. Is it similar to inflammation?

Cheng Xiyan appeared behind Father Wen like a ghost at this time, "Uncle, this is my father, Cheng Zhao."

Father Wen was startled. This child made a noise behind him quietly.

"Ah... Oops, look at how serious this is..." Otherwise, Wen Guoqiang and Zhang Juan are a couple, with the same lines.

Cheng Zhao stepped forward and shook hands, "My father-in-law, I have been waiting for you to come."

When Father Wen heard this, he thought, what's the point? Why don't you serve him quickly?

He shouted to Cheng Xiyan to tell them where he was going and let them come back first.

Cheng Zhao quickly stopped him, "No, father-in-law, I'm just here to help. Let's get together again when everything is settled."

So Wen's father took Cheng Zhao with him to log wood.

The women were more relaxed here and went to the warm tent to chat.

"My daughter-in-law is so good-looking!" Xiang Xue was extremely satisfied at the first sight of Wen Nuan. Her round little face, fair skin, and refreshing look made her look blessed. Looks like.

Wen Nuan was also confused. She was sorting the gravel, but Cheng Xiyan was called away by Father Wen. She was tired and wanted to go back to the tent to rest for a while.

As he was lying down, he saw Mother Wen leading a woman in, followed by Cheng Xiyan.

Cheng Xiyan quickly stepped forward to introduce him. Wen Nuan was a little embarrassed and called aunt.

Xiang Xue responded quickly, holding the warm little hand, grinning from ear to ear with joy.

Finally, Zhang Juan accompanied Xiang Xue to rest in the tent, while Cheng Xiyan continued to sort out the gravel with warmth, while Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, Kio and Xiao Hua were responsible for eating, drinking and having fun. It doesn't matter whether you have people coming to your home, they should eat. , when it’s time to play, I don’t care at all.

After Zhang Li tidied up, she came over to find Wen's mother. She entered the tent and never came out again.

Okay, take another one in.

On the other side, Cheng Zhao and Wen Guoqiang also chatted, "My father-in-law, go back and find someone to repair it. My old man has a few people. Ask them to come over and help. You can build it earlier. Otherwise, there are so many of you. When can I move in?"

"Okay, we'll build it when we have enough wood."

Chapter 103 Building a House (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen accepted the kindness of his in-laws, and now the parents of both parties have nothing to say about the two children. They both agree. Then the two must be harmonious and get along well without adding any burden to the children.

Since we are in-laws, we should use it as it should.

He's not someone who just says no just because he's embarrassed. If this was a time of peace and stability, then he would definitely not need it, and it wouldn't be a big deal. Our family still has money, so why can't we find someone? Yes or no?