c 33

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

After half a year of extreme heat.

Large areas of barren land have become completely desertified. The breeze blew, and the sand rolled with the heat wave. The wind blows the dead grass and trees, making a rustling sound, which makes it look a bit desolate.

God is always merciful to all living beings. While averting the disaster, he did not forget to open a small window.

The extremely hot temperatures gave birth to sand scorpions and green grass.

Sand scorpions and green grass were discovered by Teng Hai. One pass to two, two to three, and you will know when it reaches the top.

After testing, it was found that the tail of the sand scorpion contains a slight toxin. If it is stung, it will be itchy, red and swollen, but it is not fatal. The tail can be removed and eaten.

Green grass is a new herbaceous plant that grows after extreme heat. It is thirty centimeters tall and has oval-shaped leaves. It is covered with a lot of water under a thin green coat.

Cluster after cluster, the distribution is relatively wide. Although the quantity is not large, it is also a precious water resource gifted to mankind by the earth.

Since the emergence of sand scorpions, the shelter has begun to recover sand scorpions.

The survivors stayed day and night, exchanging sand scorpions for a small amount of water and a little food.

Due to the hot weather, the human body needs a large amount of water to maintain body function and metabolism. Therefore, the water storage capacity of the shelter is declining rapidly. Although it will not be exhausted, it will not last long.

Larger Type I reservoirs provide drinking water for four to seven million people. (The smallest type-I reservoir can support about 70,000 to 80,000 people.)

But don't forget, it was the Xinji Reservoir that broke open the dam, causing the flood. So, when water is lost, not that much water is actually collected.

Not long after the extreme heat started, the only wind turbine in the shelter was scorched by the high temperature and died shortly after.

Conference room on the fifth floor. A vertical air conditioner is running hard.

Cheng Xiyan was sitting in the relatively cool office, listening to the non-stop quarrels from all parties. He pressed his eyebrows and said: "The survivors exchanged materials. If it is water, it will be halved, but the food will remain the same. Sand Scorpion continues to recycle. Recently. Patrol the air-raid shelter more often and don't let anything bad happen. Dismiss the meeting."

After everyone left, Cheng Xiyan leaned back on his chair, sighed deeply, and picked up the satellite phone in his hand.

"Hello." A strong male voice came through the microphone.

"Grandpa, it's me. How are you doing lately? Are you okay?"

Wen family villa.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page