c 68

Chapter 68 Return to Kyoto (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

There was a youngest boy in the crowd. He was well-dressed and had a rosy face. He stood out among the survivors.

His name is Kou Pingan. He is the son of Kou Quan. He is young but has a devilish heart.

At the age of ten, the method of killing was cruel.

The first person he killed was his mother. Because he hated this woman's restraint so much, he stabbed her to death in a fit of rage.

After Kou Quan found out, he didn't scold him. In this way, with Kou Quan's acquiescence, his heart became more and more twisted.

Use tape to wrap the naked survivor's body from top to bottom, leaving no air. Otherwise, he would tie the survivor to a pillar and put a plastic bag over his head. He would just watch the survivor suffocate to death due to lack of oxygen and inability to breathe.

Otherwise, he would tie the survivors to a rack, use a knife to dissect their bodies bit by bit, and watch them scream, which would make him extremely excited.

When Kou Pingan was pushed out by Cheng Xiyan, he was identified by a survivor. Kou Pingan cried and knelt on the ground begging for mercy.

Cheng Xiyan looked down at the little person, how could someone be so perverted as to come up with so many ways to torture people?

Mo Fang stepped forward and killed Kou Ping'an with one blow.

Kou Pingan stared at Mo Fang with hatred. He wanted to eat his flesh and drink his blood, which made Mo Fang stab him again. &34;To be so vicious at such a young age. &34;

Kou Pingan covered his aorta with both hands and gradually fell to the ground.

Cheng Xiyan asked the remaining survivors to go to the third floor to get supplies.

You can use a bag or carry it, and you can take as much as you can.

Finally, food and salt were eaten, and the sugar was removed. However, the gasoline, diesel, clothes, and condiments are all left. A group of people put on decent clothes, thanked them and headed to the Jiaocheng base.

In the end, there was only one woman left, the one who was knocked unconscious by Cheng Xiyan.

Her name was Li Miaomiao, she was eighteen years old, and she was young and beautiful, so Kou Quan fell in love with her and played with her several times.

"Brother, can I follow you? I have no relatives. You saved me, and I will repay you like a cow. I don't dare to go to the base, I'm afraid of being bullied again.

Chapter 68 Return to Kyoto (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Brother, please let me follow you. Please, I can take care of you, and I won’t hold you back. "

Cheng Xiyan didn't even look at her. He called Mo Fang and Mo Yuan and went to check if those people were dead, and then stabbed those who were not dead.

"Brother, I know they still have a batch of medicine, and I know where it is. Just let me follow you, and I will tell you where the medicine is hidden."

Cheng Xiyan glanced at her and said, "Say."

Li Miaomiao thought she was hugging Cheng Xiyan again and said, "Do you mean what you say?" She said as she wanted to snuggle into Cheng Xiyan's arms like a baby.