c 9

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 9 Preparing Supplies 4

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 9 Preparing Supplies 4 (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

It takes about an hour and forty minutes to drive from the ranch in City C to Wenwen's home. Nuan Nuan drove Kio straight to the destination in the RV.

The pasture has the most complete range of large livestock and livestock.

Pigs, cattle, sheep, horses, rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, quail, small pigs, cows, cattle, etc.

Wen Nuan picked two pairs of rabbits, two pairs of chickens, ducks and geese, and two pairs of quails. After calculating the space, it turns out that it is either impossible to raise large livestock, or it will be a bit crowded.

In order to eat meat in the future, Wen Nuan gritted his teeth and bought two pairs of piglets, and two pairs of cows, sheep and horses.

The cattle you buy are scalpers, and when they breed too many, you kill them for meat. If you buy a pair of cows, you can achieve milk freedom. We don’t know how long the natural disaster will last, and we don’t know how many years the RV will last, so horses can be used as transportation. Moreover, Wen Nuan also likes horses. It is said that horses are very popular, and one does not know whether they are true or false.

The total consumption was 48,000.

No troughs, feed, or fodder were left behind. I bought a few more fertilized chicken, duck, goose, and quail eggs. Seeing that Nuan Nuan bought more, the boss gave me five egg incubators as gifts.

The trough costs 70 yuan each and is made of wood. Nuan Nuan bought twenty of them. A 10kg bag of feed cost 58 yuan, and I bought 100 bags. Forage costs 130 yuan per ton. Bought ten tons. The main reason is that there is only so much space, so if you buy too much, you won’t be able to fit it.

After the settlement, the truck pulled the livestock and poultry, and the truck pulled the fodder and followed the warm RV to the warehouse. After everyone unloaded the goods and left, Nuan Nuan sent them all into the space.

Because the ones I bought are all cubs, they don’t take up much space and can be easily moved around.

Nuan Nuan lay in the car to rest, stroking Kio's dog's head with his hand, thinking about what else he needed to prepare? Weapons, gasoline. We also need to buy some coal. You need to prepare more food and drink expenses.

Let’s not talk about the later stages of the apocalypse. It was the people in the early days who experienced natural and man-made disasters. Gradually, there is no moral bottom line, so we must have the ability to protect ourselves.

Nuan Nuan didn't want to be like in her dream, when her parents died at the hands of thugs in order to find food for her to stutter.

Just do what you say, Wen Nuan got up and drove the RV to the antique city.

There are some real and fake antiques inside, it depends on whether you have the discernment. With good eyesight and luck, you can really find treasures.

Tang knives and double-edged swords with collectible value are priced too high. Warm money can't buy any valuable weapons at all, and it's not cost-effective. The boss really dared to ask for it. He asked her for 1.5 million for a Tang Dao. Why didn't he grab it?