c 17

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 17 The Flood is Coming

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 17 The flood is coming (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Can the kayak be used? Is the water too shallow?" Father Wen was afraid that the water level was not high enough and the kayak would be damaged.

"It shouldn't be a problem, let's give it a try. We don't use the engine, we just use paddles to row back little by little. It's no better than riding a bicycle. Otherwise, the water level is so high, it would be hard for us to pedal our bicycles, and it would take us until midnight to get home." "

"Dad, come on up. Let's get on the kayak and we'll have space." Wen Nuan waved to Father Wen to come up. The two of them sat on the kayak and made room.

But, stuck. The two men fell out of the kayak again.

Because the place where Wen Nuan pulled Father Wen into the space was uneven and had bulges.

Nuan Guang wanted to find a place where others could not see, and forgot about the geographical environment, so as soon as they came out of the space, the two of them capsized.

Father Wen wiped the rain off his face, sighed, and helped his daughter onto the kayak first. Then he turned up again.

The two of them chatted for a long time and finally got on the kayak. I rowed in the direction of home, wandering all the way.

Not to mention yachts, even assault boats with generators are useless, because there are stones, steel bars, cement blocks, and glass slag under the water, which can easily cause danger. Kayaking is great, just fill it up and you can paddle away.

By the time the two of them got home after all their hard work, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening, and the water had already risen to their thighs.

The father and daughter really struggled to get back.

Along the way, the two capsized twice.

The boat capsized at the beginning, and after finally getting on the boat, the two of them were spinning in circles, unable to row away. Rowing requires arm strength, and warmth is useless, which makes Father Wen tired.

Halfway through the arduous walk, there was a big stone on the road. I couldn't see it because of the water. They hit the stone and fell down without being able to sit firmly.

It was really hard to get home. Father Wen thought: I can never go out with my daughter again, as it may lead to sudden death from overwork.

Mother Wen was also thinking about it and couldn't sleep. There were candles in the room waiting for them. There is hot water in the pot on the gas tank.

When Mother Wen saw that the people had returned, she quickly asked them to go back to the room to change clothes. She brought the water over and asked them to rinse, eat something and drink a packet of medicine later to avoid catching a cold the next day.

Kio didn't sleep either and stayed with Wen's mother in the living room. Xiaobai was put to sleep in a blanket on the sofa by Wen's mother. Seeing Nuan Nuan back, Kio circled around Nuan Nuan.