c 84

Chapter 84 Contact the Boss (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The yacht is divided into two levels: upper and lower.

In front of the first floor is a triangular area of ​​​​deck, then a small cab, and behind it is a not too big living room. The sofa surrounds the living room and can seat seven or eight people.

Next to the living room on the right are six connected bedrooms. On the left is a long corridor for people to walk.

At the very end of the second floor of the yacht is a small utility room, which is not large in area and can be used to lay electric heating panels on the roof. The remaining open space is a large outdoor terrace.

There is a long, narrow and tall storage box from the edge of the utility room to the front of the yacht. Inside is a parasol. As long as the parasol is pulled out, it can cover most of the second floor.

At the very bottom of the yacht is a large warehouse and freezer.

Now the people on the whole ship have not eaten for a whole day and night. The sea water is turbid, and you don’t know if there are fish in it. Even if you know it, it’s useless. There are no fishing tools, so catching it with bare hands is unrealistic.

Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan secretly came to the warehouse to put supplies in the middle of the night.

A stack of mineral water, a small hot pot, instant noodles, and compressed biscuits. Fill up the yacht again. Put a few more barrels of gasoline on the side for later use. Once the solar electric heating panels are installed at dawn, the entire yacht can be powered on.

the next day. The sky was clear and cloudless.

The sea was very calm, but they didn't know where they were now. They had been knocked off course by the sea water. The sea water irrigated the city, and there were no landmark buildings.

Early in the morning, Cheng Xiyan led others to lay electric heating panels on the roof of the small utility room on the second floor.

Only Wen Nuan and Wen's mother have the key to the warehouse.

While Nuan Nuan was still sleeping, Mother Wen went to the warehouse to get a bunch of compressed biscuits and mineral water for everyone.

After Nuan Nuan woke up from sleep and fed the three little ones, he came out of the room.

Cheng Xiyan was called and whispered: "Do Mo Fang and Mo Yuan know about your space?"

Cheng Xiyan bent down and replied quietly: "I know."

"Then come with me." Nuan Nuan dragged Cheng Xiyan into the room and locked the door.

Pick out some fruits, meals, fast food, snacks, and medicines from the space and put them all in his space.

"Put these in your space. You can eat them when no one is around. Also, do you know the three survivors on the ship?"

Chapter 84 Contact the Boss (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan's space is static, which is fine and spacey.

Cheng Xiyan did not refuse and put the food in, "They look familiar. But I will pay attention to a few of them. Now at sea, it is useless even if they have any bad intentions. There is no place for them to escape. There are so many of us. We want to It’s even more impossible to rob the yacht.”