c 98

Chapter 98 Asking for trial (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"When my uncle and I went to see the horses, we found that the bugs had grown to the size of rice grains. They seemed to be sucking blood or our skin tissue. If we didn't do this, we would be mummified in a few days."

Wen Nuan rubbed the goosebumps on his body, "We shouldn't go out unless necessary. These bugs are a bit scary!"

The two of them talked intermittently, checking each other to see if there were any bugs on their bodies, and there were none. The protective clothing is dense and insects cannot get in.

The two of them waited until the three little ones had finished playing and wiped them half dry, then let them move around freely.

Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan came out and changed all the sheets and quilts in the room with new ones.

Then I dragged the air mattress to the middle of the tent and leaned it on the edge. The warmth felt unsafe.

Cheng Xiyan sprayed alcohol on the four corners of the tent, and now the room was filled with the smell of alcohol.

Nuan Nuan collapsed directly on the bed, exhausted.

Cheng Xiyan also fell on the bed, looking sideways at Wen Nuan.

A hot gaze made it difficult for Wen Nuan to ignore it, "What are you looking at me doing?"

"Shall I stay with you?"

Does Cheng Xiyan think about it? think. Even in my wildest dreams.

Ever since the two of them fell in love, neither of them had much space of their own, and they were always with a group of people every day. At most, when you are at the beach, you can walk around with Nuan Nuan.

"Okay, then don't leave, stay with me!" Wen Nuan is not a fool. She also knows what staying means.

She is not disgusted, on the contrary, she likes Cheng Xiyan to be by her side.

Nuan Nuan pulled Cheng Xiyan onto the bed, covered him with a quilt, took out a tablet, and the two of them hid under the quilt and watched a movie.

It's strange that Cheng Xiyan can see the beauty in his arms.

He put his arms around the warmth and turned over to lie on top of her.

The two looked at each other, and Wen Nuan put his arms around Cheng Xiyan's neck and put his lips close to hers.

Chapter 98 Asking for trial (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Two loach fish, you chase me. From time to time, the sound of water squeaking came from the tent.

Cheng Xiyan supported his body with one hand, the veins on his neck were rising, and his voice was hoarse, "Nuan Nuan, can you?"

Warm and misty eyes looked at him and moved his waist. Then he took out a square thing from the space.

Cheng Xiyan received the signal and turned into a wolf, eager to tear Wen Nuan to his bones right away.

Cheng Xiyan kissed warmly, from his forehead to his cheeks and then to his neck...

……………… (I revised it three times, but it’s just that, I can only use dots to express it. You can imagine it slowly! My writing is in vain. This is full of passion, and it’s a good fight between monsters.)

Nuan Nuan's eyes were red and he bit his lip, "It hurts."

Cheng Xiyan kissed the corners of her eyes lovingly.

After it was over, Cheng Xiyan took out a wet tissue and wiped it with Wen Nuan, then kissed the corner of her mouth, "Would you like to take a shower before going to bed?"

"I want to move."

"I'll carry you to wash, you don't have to move. Let me enter the space." Cheng Xiyan hugged Nuan Nuan and was brought into the space by Nuan Nuan.

After the two of them took a bath, they put on pajamas for Nuan Nuan and put on a set themselves before following the three little ones out.

Cheng Xiyan hugged Wen Nuan who had fallen asleep instantly, raised the corners of his mouth, and kissed her forehead, "You are mine. Wife."

After saying that, I couldn't help but laugh, and slowly, I fell asleep with the warmth.

When I woke up the next day, Nuan Nuan opened his eyes and felt fine. Except for his weak legs and some pain, everything else was fine.

Cheng Xiyan had woken up long ago and had been lying on the bed looking at Nuan Nuan's sleeping face.

"Are you awake?" The hoarse and magnetic voice made Nuan Nuan wake up. Nuan Nuan raised his head and met a pair of dark eyes.

The skin under his neck was fair, and Nuan Nuan reached out and touched Cheng Xiyan's abdominal muscles. Well, it wasn't easy to touch, it was a bit hard.

Chapter 98 Asking for trial (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Cheng Xiyan put his hand in from the warm hem of clothes, "Does it still hurt?"

Nuan Nuan's face turned red and he shook his head slowly, "It's okay. It doesn't hurt very much."

He reached out and slapped Cheng Xiyan's dishonest hand, "Get up, it's time to get up."

Cheng Xiyan then helped Wen Nuan up, and the two of them washed up and had breakfast in the space. Wen Wen sent him to take care of the livestock, while Wen Wen took care of the more than 300 square meters of land, which was planted with upland rice and was already mature.

"Nuan Nuan, you leave it and I'll collect it later. You go wash a bunch of grapes and eat them. Just sit aside and wait for me."

If Cheng Xiyan doesn't want her to move, then she won't move. She hasn't been lazy for a day or two anyway, and he needs to get used to it.

Cheng Xiyan was busy cutting and threshing rice throughout the morning. When it's warm, I pick fruits from the hillside and store them in the warehouse.

After cleaning up, they fed four little ones more food, and the two and three beasts came out of the space to rest again. If you have nothing to do, watch a movie.

After finding a movie on the tablet, Nuan Nuan got into bed. Not long after, Nuan Nuan fell asleep again.

Cheng Xi knew that she was not feeling well, so he didn't bother her and hugged her and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Wen Nuan woke up hungry.

I looked sideways at the three little ones, who were sleeping on another air mattress.

The small desk lamp with warm light was on, and Nuan Nuan looked at Cheng Xiyan under the light. His eyes were closed tightly, and his eyelashes were longer than hers, dark and dense.

He has been busy recently, so he is a bit thinner and his face is darker.

Nuan Nuan was concentrating on Tianma Xingkong and didn't notice that he was awake.

When Cheng Xiyan opened his eyes, he saw Wen Nuan's dumb look. The corners of his mouth raised, and his head reached over to kiss her.

He wanted to have an in-depth communication, but he didn't brush his teeth. Forget it, just a quick peck would be enough.

Cheng Xiyan tightened his arms and hugged Nuan Nuan tighter, "Nuan Nuan, does it still hurt?"

Wen Nuan shook his head, "It doesn't hurt, but I'm hungry."