c 30

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 30 Supplies

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 30 Supplies (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

September in the golden autumn should be a fruitful and bumper harvest season.

The vegetation on both sides of the road has withered due to the high temperature, and the breeze blows gently, and you can still hear the crunching sound.

The asphalt on the asphalt road has also softened so much that it sticks to the soles of shoes as soon as you walk on it. The land has dried up with cracks of varying lengths.

A week ago, daytime temperatures were steady at 70 degrees Celsius. It was around 52 degrees at night.

A healthy person can stay in a high temperature of 50 degrees for two hours and a high temperature of 70 degrees for 15 minutes. The prerequisite is a healthy person.

In a bomb shelter near the shelter.

The straight passage branched out into winding tunnels, leading deep underground.

The cave is about 50 meters deep. The two sides of the tunnel are similar to cave dwellings, and there are caves one after another, which are full of survivors.

The temperature inside the cave is around 46 degrees. Because there are too many people, the air is slightly turbid.

But compared to the 70-degree temperature outside, this place is heaven.

Tenghai's family also moved into the air-raid shelter, a family of five. The cave I live in now is about 10 square meters. A little bit crowded.

I haven’t seen this dark man for a while. His cheeks are sunken, his eye sockets are protruding, and his vest and big pants are so dirty that they are reflecting light.

First, there is no clean change of clothes. Even if there was one, I wouldn't bother to change it, and there would be no water for you to bathe or wipe your body.

Second, it was so hot in the cave that I wanted to strip naked and stuff myself in the refrigerator.

The elderly, wives and children at home are also sallow and thin. But Tenghai is lucky, at least everyone in his family is still alive.

During the flood, he borrowed brother Wen's kayak to store some supplies. But when they moved to the air-raid shelter, they were robbed by several people.

He also wanted to find those people, but he couldn't find them. There are too many people in the entire shelter. Where can I find them? You can only admit that you are unlucky.

As for how long we have to stay in the bomb shelter, when will the extreme heat pass? he does not know. They can only rely on the supplies distributed by the government every day to survive.

There are many people in a state like the Tenghai family. Some are worse than his family.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.