c 44

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

"The snow outside is so heavy, I don't know if I can drive out." Wen's mother wanted to visit her eldest sister's house.

"If you want to go, just go. Drive an RV. The chassis is high, and the snow outside is not particularly deep. The temperature is low now, but it is not so bad that you can't go out. When there are more people, it will level off.

Besides, the shelter is not allowed to use snow-melting vehicles to melt snow, right? " Nuan Nuan was lying on the carpet in the living room, with Xiao Bai's belly on his pillow. Kio was lying on the side with a green parrot on his head.

"How is it possible, a snowmobile? Where can I get the car ready? Gas is free of charge?

Fortunately, there is snow melting agent, so one survivor can clear out the shelter with just one handful. If not, you have to organize manpower to push the snow out manually.

Salt can melt snow. But salt is an important commodity. It is impossible to sprinkle it on the road in large quantities. There will not be enough for people to eat. "Father Wen was sitting on the sofa, still holding grapes in his hand, chatting with his daughter.

Mother Wen heard what the two men said: "Forget it, don't go. Let's just stay at home."

Wen Nuan sat up and said, "It's okay, Mom, if you really miss my aunt, just go and see me and bring some supplies. You are just a sister, and we are still dear to each other. It is normal to miss her."

Go check it out while you can still go out. You never know when it will snow heavily, or if the temperature gets even lower, we won't be able to go out, and you won't be able to see it even if you want to. "

Then go and see it, or keep it in mind. The whole family got dressed, and the warmth sent them into the space, and they drove out in the RV.

The road is still somewhat difficult to walk. Especially coming out of Lanting.

After the snow stopped, the temperature was so low that it was freezing even before the snow melted. Just not frozen.

If it's not frozen solid, the RV will tend to bounce around. Because the snow cannot bear the weight of the RV, it collapses easily, and then the vehicle sinks.

The three of them drove the RV like a bumper car, and Father Wen was afraid that the car would jolt and fall apart.

The road near the shelter has been cleared.

Father Wen drove the RV and finally reached the shelter with great difficulty.

First we drove to the government affairs office. Father Wen was carrying a small sun, a bag of frozen cabbage, and a handful of green vegetables, which were already frozen. Went to find the great secret.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.