c 55

Chapter 55 Warning (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

"Thank you." Wen Nuan raised his head and thanked Cheng Xiyan.

"It's okay. Why haven't you gone back yet?" Cheng Xiyan looked at the little one who only reached his chest. The eyes in the goggles were round and a little red because of the anger just now.

Cheng Xiyan's eyes turned red when he saw Wen Nuan's anger, and the corners of his mouth under the mask pursed.

"Come on, we'll be leaving in a moment. Why are you here?"

Wen Guoqiang and his wife went down to the first floor when Cheng Xiyan arrived.

Originally, Father Wen and Mother Wen were going to rush over. However, they were intercepted by Cheng Xiyan without giving them a chance. So it has been used as a background board.

Now that I have calmed down, I still have questions. When did my daughter become so familiar with this adult colonel? How come they don't know?

Wen's mother punched Wen's father. Wen Guoqiang calmed down and stepped forward: "Colonel, we are going to go back in a while. Where are you coming out?"

"I'm going to the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. I'm passing by here and come and have a look." Cheng Xiyan replied to Father Wen's words, glancing at Wen Nuan from time to time. Finally nodding to Nuan Nuan, Cheng Xiyan turned and left.

By the time I finished everything, it was already afternoon.

Needless to say, Tenghai was deeply grateful to his brother Wen, and wished he could go to the sword and go down the sea of ​​​​fire for his brother Wen.

Li Zihao and the others were a little unbelievable when they received the things. I saved someone casually and got so many things for free. Isn't it a huge profit?

"Brother Wen, if anything happens in the future, just let us know. We have many brothers and if we can help, just ask." Li Zihao was still very grateful to Wen Guoqiang.

During the flood last year, he borrowed the Wen family's kayak, which allowed him to find a lot of supplies. Otherwise, the family would definitely be even more miserable than it is now.

Wen Guoqiang patted Teng Hai on the shoulder, nodded to Li Zihao, and then prepared to leave.

There was a lot of stuff left, so Wen Guoqiang asked Teng Hai and Liu Dahai to divide it between their families.

Wen's mother and Wen Nuan stayed at Zhang Li's house, while she drove to deliver delicious food to the secretary.

One box of compressed biscuits, two boxes of instant noodles, and a bag of frozen fish. The other two bags were given to Tenghai's family and one to Zhang Li's family.

As for Cheng Xiyan, where did he go to the Academy of Agricultural Sciences? One is on the east side and one is on the west side. I just came here to see if Nuan Nuan had left, but this happened to me.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.